BBBBJ

Dr. Cop

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. COP:

Im Stupid, I know what a BJ is what is a BBBJ.

Your post title says "BBBBJ", but within your quote, you "correctly" use "BBBJ."

For WHAT is the extra "B" in your title..."Better"?!

<grin>

quote:

Originally posted by SOONGMAK:

Trust me, it can easily change into HELL on Earth.

Cheers!

Are you talking from personal experience? Please elaborate. I, for one, would like to know of each and every drawback to one of my favorite pastimes. Thanks in advance.

I've always had a problem with the term BBBJ. Its a bit of an oxymoron to me. A BJ is a BJ is a BJ. That means no condom.

I respect the right of everyone here to put on a condom before oral sex, but please don't call it a BJ. Its probably smart from a safe-sex point of view, but It's a bit upsetting to us purists. I'm pretty good about safe sex, but I just can't fathom being able to keep and erection up from laughing so hard at the prospect of some bar girl sucking latex.

Enjoy the experience, live long and prosper, but don't dignify the sucking of latex with an expression.

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

Are you talking from personal experience? Please elaborate. I, for one, would like to know of each and every drawback to one of my favorite pastimes. Thanks in advance.

gonorhea, clamydia, NSU (some of the strains are highly resistant), syphilis, herpes, low, but still existing risk of AIDS.

enough drawbacks to BBBJ?

quote:

Originally posted by flyonzewall:

gonorhea, clamydia, NSU (some of the strains are highly resistant), syphilis, herpes, low, but still existing risk of AIDS.

enough drawbacks to BBBJ?

Condomking,

that says it all. From personal experience: Gonorhea and chlamydia. It somehow puts a damper on the whole experience. BTW, check out this thread on the nanapong board in the health section on genital warts. Besides the actual STD's you can also develop paranoia LOL!

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

Kohchai,

Agreed, covered BJs do nothing for me either. I never used to worry about it but the rash of posts about the dangers is somewhat off-putting. I think I'll be continuing for now though, as long as the risk of catching anything fatal is minimal/nonexistant then I'll take my chances. I suppose I may well think differently if I'd ever caught anything from it of course.

This could almost be a subject for a poll when the new UBB system arrives!

Archived