long time since my last post

Hi Lads, how's it going with you all.

It's been ages since my last post, infact ages since I last visited the site. Bought an X box, nuff said.

Back in LOS Dec 20 in time for night 2 of the convension. Can't f**king wait.

Got a little request for a mate of mine who is a newbie or rather will be Dec 25 when he also arrives LOS. Our holidays over lap Dec 25 till Jan 1 then he is on his own till Jan 8 when he flys home to this missareble shit hole we call UK.

I know there will be many members in Pattaya and BK at this time so this is where you lot come in. He, Pete, is coming straight to Pattaya to meet with me and others but he wants to hook up with like minded mongeres in BK for his last couple of days/nights. Anyone out there want to give Pete a guided tour or just a pointer or two.

He sound, good chat, up for a laugh etc etc.

I'm not sure on e mail address policy on the board but pmullin@easy.com is his and if it gets monitored you could send me pm if anyone wants to help.

Thanks Daz. :beer:

Gee Daz you haven't exactly been overwhelmed with offers on this one have you.

I will be around for that period but I will be with my GF so probably not much use to a guy on his own.

Tell him to go to Gullivers on a Friday and hook up with some like minded souls from there.

Are u going to the AGM? Apparently the new lady on the board Yuki needs dressing up for the party. U always have some good costumes maybe we could meet up?

Uniformguy

Archived