Learning Thai Songs Via Karaoke

Torneyboy

Am going to see Jintara in Sydney on December 6th for a one and only concert.

Have learnt to sing .....well learnt the words (Karaoke) to two Bird songs...took about four weeks to get it right.

i want to learn at least one or maybe two songs by Jintara by the time the concert comes around.

Can anyone tell me are there two songs that is a must do in her concerts...ones she does every performance?

They need to be available on a Karaoke CD..BTW.

she usually sings the great favourite sao uwarin, she will certainly be singing (unfortunately) fan ja and ma tamai several times. I put a pic at photos.yahoo.com/thai38 jintara sept of her new CD against the beyonce one, last one in the folder-peter

Thanks i will have a look.

Hope they are not to hard to learn...i don''t have a lot of time to get them right.

My wife knows Fan ja..bit we are not sure re:sao uwarin.

Ma tamai i think is a Bird song??

Sorry the full name is naam taw sao uwarin, she sings ma tami along with bird. Sao uwarin might be a good one to learn as it is quite slow, the water mellon song might be another Tang Mo Jin tara. Definately view Nam Tar Yard Kang Kang Par Tard Mar Doon, a right bloody mouthfull but IMO her most visually exciting video. BTW Jintara is not just a morlam singer, many of her songs are luktung or luktung issan which is luktung with the morlam flavour of traditional lao instruments. More recently she has done the odd string song as in fan jah etc. For a beautiful morlam song of hers see the last number on the last but one CD, the one with the perfect T shirt-number 7. The song is Jintara Taam kao, just her singing to the khaen, a lament to her fans-peter

Archived