Manhattan Hotel

Does anybody have any information on the Manhattan Hotel?Is it guest friendly?Will be in BKK for 4 nights in late July but not sure when.Is it possible to turn up and get room/decent rate??

web page

You can book at this website. I stayed there last time, good decent hotel with excellent location. Also great swimming pool. No problem with bringing guests at all, but be sure that you book the room for 2 PERSONS !! otherwise you'll have to pay every time a joiner fee !!

Mischa.

I just returned from BKK, staying at the Manhattan for the 3rd time. Best place to book is online at http://www.siam-online.net/thailand/hotels/manhattan.htm

I paid 930Bt for a double room, including breakfast for 2. The hotel is very guest friendly and very convenient to the Thermae and Clinton Plaza. Make sure you ask for a room with a double bed, as they may give you 2 sinble beds, not what you want. They also have in-room safe, a passable fitness center and Thai massage, which was OK, but I didn't like getting hit up for a tip at the end of the massage.

Cheers,

Jason

I'm confused. Have they changed? I've stayed there a few times - the last time was around 1998 - and they've always had a strict take ID + pay vistor fine policy. It was a reasonably steep fee and it was quite hard to dodge. The security staff can be quite persistent - one time I thought I'd dodged them but one came to the door later on and wouldn't stop knocking until I opened up!

It was different when I checked in with someone else of course, and you were also allowed free visitors before a certain time in the evening, but it seemed as though it was trying to deter the knocking-shop aspect that you get at the Nana and others.

Aside from that, the rooms and facilities are good for the price range and location.

I stayed 3 months ago. No problem if u go in with the girl. If she visits alone they will take her ID but I liked that security aspect of the place.

Very friendly staff. Massage onsite - oil, hand job and bj but no fs available - good at what she did though!

smile.gif" border="0

Archived