How many days to wait for visa after interview

paulc31

"Thai girls are particular about their soap some times."

That is the understatement of the year! They are fanatical about their soap and skin cremes especially here in Colorado where it is very dry.

One more recommendation to anyone who is about to bring over a TG: review your health insurance policy and find out which emergency room hospital is covered. I know many Thai/Falang relationships and every Thai girl had an "emergency" illness of some type on Christmas Eve or Thanksgiving Day etc. I can guarantee that she will need an emergency room within the first year of being in Colorado. Jay

[color:"red"] . I can guarantee that she will need an emergency room within the first year of being in Colorado. Jay

[/color]

I agree with you here Jay. After being in Germany for 4 years, I got sick moving to Colo. Springs.

Now being in DC area, I still dread winters, I am hopeless. ::

Jasmine

Colorado is not real winter. When you have the wet/cold/snow of upstate New York or New England coast you have a reason to feel cold. Although wife (Thai) does have to wear a sweater in house when I go short sleave's during any out of summer visit. Also may be a problem with altitude as wife had to use Dramamine for first couple of visits but only needed one day this year. And got over her Bangkok cough in the much cleaner Denver air.

Hi lopburi3,

>>Colorado is not real winter. When you have the wet/cold/snow of upstate New York or New England coast you have a reason to feel cold. Although wife (Thai) does have to wear a sweater in house when I go short sleave's during any out of summer visit. Also may be a problem with altitude as wife had to use Dramamine for first couple of visits but only needed one day this year. And got over her Bangkok cough in the much cleaner Denver air. <<

Let me just say that New York is closer to Canada were the cold air hit you harder , than here in Colorado. We do have warmer winters, but they are a very very dry winters and it drys out your skin very fast ::

paulc31 :angel::grinyes:

We do have warmer winters, but they are a very very dry winters and it drys out your skin very fast

Yeah, but skin cream is cheap and you can do something about it. That damp cold is a killer. In upstate NY coming in across the Great Lakes. The magic about Denver is that, except last year, snow usually melts by noon and you need to run air conditioner when driving!

Actually the coldest feeling I ever felt was in Cyprus during the winter. Just could not get warm in those stone buildings.

Archived