Rich in China? Sounds quite fine to a dreamer.

Pom_Jao_Choo

Mr. Wong decided that the evening should be rather unusual and at the same time introduce the new entertainment trend in China (amongst wealthy sickly male).

A huge room, rather a mini hall, lined and decorated with relaxing couches that could easily pass for beds. A fountain in the middle of the room (!?!) .

Just girls. Dancing around the fountain to some very traditional, albeit, pleasant music to ears.

Their graceful and mesmerizing movements were simply enhanced by their transparent dress. And the absence of any underwear gave the place an effect of a paradise where even gods might want to take it out and wank.

You can only watch them. You cannot touch them unless you are ready to select a few for the night announced Mr. Wong, the proud host of the venue and the Mainland China partner of the factory.

It is something like a Geisha in Japan he added.

"Select a few!"? you sly pimp. I will select them all! Said I with my eyes lusting like a wolf who has just acquired a whole new pack of female. Probably Mr. Wong could not understand the meaning of English word pimp, or else, I wouldn't have gotten out alive.

Nonetheless, the feast of women, reassured my resolve that even in my next life I want to be born a man.

So what's the big deal ? :dunno:

800 RMB is the basic rate in China for all Farangs and most Chinese as well. And I've seen clubs with 6oo+ working girls, private rooms with swimming pools and private places that put a Vegas showroom to shame.

What this guy is going on about is bottom end shit, common as 1000 year old eggs.

This a teaser for something ??? ::

Says LaoHuLi:

So what's the big deal ?
:dunno:

800 RMB is the basic rate in China for all Farangs and most Chinese as well. And I've seen clubs with 6oo+ working girls, private rooms with swimming pools and private places that put a Vegas showroom to shame.

What this guy is going on about is bottom end shit, common as 1000 year old eggs.

This a teaser for something ??? ::

LaoHuLi,

I think the guy mentions the places you are talking about and emphasizes that *those* girls queue up to be appreciated.

The difference here is that these girls did not behave like hookers or masseurs.

Even I am interested in what happened to the story. Though, I think the occassional pictures of girls there are decent yet provocating.

Well they can pretend what ever. There is lots of that in China, especially at the Discos............but they still want 800 RMB. Gee, figure eh?

The freelancers just have more class in China IMHO

Archived