Why michael jackson should move to thailand

buddha

An open letter to michael jackson:

Dear michael,

I grew up watching you and your brothers perform and I have been a big fan of your music since I first heard it. Your life seems to have spiraled out of control and I feel I have the answer to all of your problems. Move to Thailand.

Here are my reasons:

A.) Your ghost like 'white' skin will be appreciated and admired by all. Why not surround yourself with people who go out of their way to smother themselves with 'whitening' cream.

B.) Should your super-pointy sculpted nose stay attached to your face it will also be revered by all.

C.) The surgical mask is all the rage in Bangkok, as are tight fitting police/military uniforms.

D.) Should file sharing schemes like napster ruin the music publishing industry you can get a job at Obsession gogo at nanaplaza.

E.) Should you not want to be a katoey you can earn some extra income with a cheap poloroid camera, making the rounds through nanaplaza with bubbles the chimp.

D.) Keeping large animals as pets is no problem in thailand. Be careful that your herd of giraffe does not catch the virus that affects so many of the water buffalos that are owned by BG families.

F.) Plastic surgery is said to be very cheap in thailand.

Archived