Men plagued by 20 Heinekens a day

Fiery Jack

http://www.fieryjack's-BKK/holiday_pix23.com

Men plagued by 20 heinekens a day

Dozens of male BKK sex-tourists are suffering from a condition that makes them drink a gallon of beer every day. :drunk:

Researchers have identified the mysterious condition as "alcoholism". :beer:

British sufferer Fiery Jack, 41, told Anal Asian Babes Magazine that when he informed Soi 7 Beergarden freelancer Ping Popyorcok of his condition, she said: "You go short time me? 300 baht. I smoke good. Back door up to you." ::

Vendor of fake international telephone cards, Jack said: "I looked at her in the face and said: "How would you like to walk around on the verge of an orgasm every second?" And she knocked the price down to 250 baht. :up:

Ten victims of the rare condition have been given postal-box addresses by Bangkok's "Star of Light" gentlemen's club and bareback blowjob bar. :hubba:

Another alcoholic in San Francisco, an ageing hippie currently working in the airline industry (who requested anonymity :shhh:), claims to have 400 empty heineken bottles and a punctured blow up doll under his bed. :o

Story filed: 11:77 Tuesday 38th November 2005

Have a drink,

- jack :help:

Says Peter1964:

...Btw, please, refrain from posting my real pic on the internet! I asked you to keep it confidential... ::

Yeah, sorry about that, chief. The pic of you "having a rest" in the carpark behind the Rembrandt Hotel kind of slipped in by mistake. :o I got the files mixed up. I meant to post the holiday snapshot which that bird took of Smokey "in action" later on at Eden (the one he had made into a keyring for his Dad). :up:

Ooops. :doah:

jack :help:

Archived