weather in Phuket?

I'm in Pattaya right now and would like to go to Phuket ASAP. It's only the weather that stopped me ;I heard Phuket had much rain last week.

Who is in Phuket right now and can tell me about the current weather situation and the weatherforecasts the coming days?

Last time I was in Phuket in July/August it rained....and rained....and rained (get the picture?). Problem is that it's not as predictable as Bangkok (where it usually rains early evening or night) - seemed to drop large amounts of water at any time. As we were there trying to play golf, this was most unfortunate.

Its grey and damp down here, I've been here over a week and only had a couple of half days of sun...It does not look like theres going to be any improvement for the time being..

Theres nothing happening here and I would not come alone unless solitude is your thing.!! Good accomodation is cheap though.

Heading back to BKK asap then on to Pattaya.

JAP12

twoluckyone, Try Koh Samui, it is usualy nice this time of year, sunny with an hour or two daily shower, usualy around 3 in the afternoon. Samuigeorge.

Archived