Anybody know flight schedules from Munich?

steffi

Thai has nonstops every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday afternoon (codeshare with LH). Those are the only direct flights.

European carriers have connecting flights via their hubs..Lufthansa, Austrian, Lauda, Swissair, KLM, Air France etc...

Less obvious airlines to consider are Eva Air from Vienna and Garuda from Frankfurt (until 27OCT). I'm sure they have fares from Munich in combination with other airlines.

Cheers.

Hi steffi,

there is only one flight from Munchen every tuesday, friday and sunday with TG 0925 (747)

leaving at 1455,

arriving BKK at 0630+

and there is a flight to MUC at the same days (actually the aircraft that is going to BKK at the afternoon)

leaving BKK 0710

arriving MUC 0924

Other possibilities would go via FRA or Basel.

Ooops, it seems there are some more connections leaving from MUC (but probably not nonstop):

Aeroflot (SU) 955 DEM

Qatar Airways (QR) 1010 DEM

Quantas Airways (QF) 1020 DEM

Turkish Airlines (TK)1054 DEM

KLM (KL) 1055 DEM

Emirates Airlines (EK) 1065 DEM

Air France (AF) 1083 DEM

Austrian Airlines (OS) 1085

Lauda Air (NG) 1120 DEM

Scandinavian SAS (SK) 1131 DEM

British Airways (BA) 1135 DEM

Royal Jordanian (RJ) 1135

(...)

Lufthansa (LH)1400 DEM

The according schedules and the availibility you can check via http://www.flug-bangkok-thailand.de/html/flug-buchung-online.html

Chok dee

[ August 04, 2001: Message edited by: charon ]

Oh my god it's worse than when I was in Seattle flying Northwest. At least they had a daily flight.

About the KLM flight. I assume that's via Amsterdam? I can get free return upgrades on KLM.

Is it possible do you think to get to Thailand just for the weekend and be back sometime Monday with the ability to work?

Well, there is a flight - if you do not mind the time you spend on the aircraft....

One connection with KLM would be:

leaving next Thursday, 09 August 2001 at 16:30 with KL 1796 from Munich (Franz Josef Strauss) via Amsterdam (Schiphol) 18:05,

changing there at 19:45 to KL 877 and arriving BKK(International) on friday at 11:40

From BKK you can leave monday, early in the morning at 01:30 (KL 880) and via Amsterdam you would be in MUC at 12:35

which is roughy two days and a half. Bit of a hurry IMHO...

Archived