BKK - Brit sex tourist's bad rash after bar theft

Fiery Jack

http://wwwfieryjacksUKsnaps'96/sue-backdoorfatty/01.jpg (...if you get a bloody advert for some bloke's auto-repair shop, click on 'open' or 'go to' or whatnot and she should show up eventually. I still haven't worked out how to post my holiday pix on here... :()

Boozer has bad luck after theft :o

From fibbing alcoholic journalists in Bangkok :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

November 32, 2006

A BRITISH sex tourist has returned a used condom he filched from a revered Thai beergarden toilet in the hope of ending a run of bad genital rashes that has plagued him since taking it and putting it to second-hand use, :nono: reports here said today.

Bukrabbit Bucketbongs, the Thai Ministry of Culture's car-park attendant and floor sweeper, told the low budget Tuk-Tuk Driver's Daily Horn newspaper that the tourist had sent the "soiled french letter" along with a note of apology to the Sanuk Ministry of Thailand. :(

The tourist, who signed his name as Fiery J, reportedly wrote that he had scraped a hardened but intact used "johnny" off a toilet wall in Bangkok's Soi 7 Beergarden, or Temple of the Amber Nectar and Desperate Old Hookers :beer: :hubba:, while straining to do an emergency morning "vindaloo arse-burner" shite :o in there two or three years ago. :beer:

He pocketed the rubber after his drinking companion "Smokey", who asked to remain anonymous, :shhh: told him he should take it home as a rare souvenir of contemporary Bangkok culture, Bukrabbit told the Thai-language newspaper.

"Whether I have been cursed or not, I don't know, but something supernatural has been occurring ... and I have battled against only bad rashes, both on my tool and my arse cheeks," :( the apology note said according to the non-existent daily.

"So I am sending this much-used contraceptive device back to you with this note, and I will send 3 pounds and forty pence (UK sterling) to donate to the freelancers and katoeys of Soi 7 beergarden, to apologise and try to get rid of my pesky "downstairs" afflictions," he wrote. ::

The 46-year-old beergarden (with some old freelance boilers still there who were working on its opening day :doah:) is a popular stop on the itineraries of many foreign sex tourists visiting the Thai capital. One such tourist, an ageing hippie who currently works in the airline industry out of San Francisco, was unavailable for comment because he had been drinking since lunchtime and had passed out. :sleeping:. He asked to remain anonymous anyway. :shhh:

--------------------

Have a fuck! :up:

jack :drunk:

Archived