Price of ticket to Phnom Penh

I need the information of the best price, I mean the lowest price, for round trip air ticket to Phnom Penh. Kindly advise the airlines and where to buy the ticket.

I will have the trip in September and comlate the trip in 4 days. Thanx.

Anshe,

In July 2001, I purchased a RT ticket BKK - PNH on Bangkok Air for 6500 baht from the travel agency in the Business Inn on Sukhumvit Soi 11/1.

Both Bangkok Air and Royal Air Cambodge will surprise you with a full meal on the 45 minute flight. Last month, I flew from Chicago to Nashville (3 hours on the tarmac due to a "maintenance problem", and 1 hour 45 minutes in the air without getting even peanuts!

Have a good trip.

Shotover

Last November I saw a flyer in a Pattaya travel office for 4,000B R/T to Siem Reap. I asked about this offer since I recognized it as a bargain. I was told it was a temporary special that expired. You can use this amount for comparison as the bottom end for fares to Cambodia.

I travelled last week to PP by Bangkok Air for a 2 day trip. Check there web site www.bangkokair.com They have deals which include even the hotel.

If you plan to go PP you hire this taxi, this guy is pretty good where I was refered by a board memeber. His car is new & ac is good and he speak english. His mail id is "Seth Seth" <seth12852815@hotmail.com>

Vinod

Archived