Chawla Travel

Asked this so-called `travel agent` for help with a ticket reservation and got totally bad service. Never bothered getting back to me despite promises. Obviously not in need of money!

If you`re looking for good service from a travel agent, don`t go to Chawla. No good.

You`ve been warned!!!

Muzikluv:

About 6 years ago, I booked the Holidy Inn with them for three night. I was comming back from Chaing Mai on a Sun & the reservation was to be at the Inn. When I got to the Holidy Inn they just had me for 1 night. Spent Mon. getting my other two nights, which I did get. I put it on credit card, charged 3% as most travel agents do charge this. I think he had cash flow problems & just wanted to keep money as long as possible. He uses a wholesaler in back of him in another building about the 4th floor. I forgot the name, but I did find it and probably could have booked direct with them, with no problem.

Tried him later on good hotel prices he had in window. Oh don't have those now, out of season. I ask why don't you take out of the window? Oh don't have time. Probably wouldn't use again, but he has been business maney years. Does seem to have problems.

bigcat6969

• 2 weeks later...

I'm suprised... I've used Chawala myself and referred friends to them as well.. Always had good service.. They even Fedex'ed tickets to USA/GB gratis... Maybe you got a new agent.. They really do have some of the lowest fares in BKK (they have a large contract with LH/TG/SQ).. Just IMHO!

--UPSer

Archived