Cocktail Names....Your Favorites are?

Torneyboy

Cocktails...the name may indicate a lot about what you are about to get ...or not...what is in a name.

Some of my favorite names are:

Orgasm

Between the Sheets

Harvey Wallbanger

Rangoon Rugby

Slippery Nipple

Climax

Cock Sucking Cowboy

Blow Job

Sloe Screw

Golden Screw

Wild Cow

Quickie

Garden of Eden

Pink Pussy

Lube Job

Go Go Juice

Just to get you started...any names you have seen on bar cocktail lists...to add :p

I've always been more interested in why the fuck they're called "cocktails"? Wouldn't "desperately unsavoury unlikely concoctions designed to give long-term alcoholics their fix politely" be more appropriate? :doah:

In the sweet meantime, while you're pondering the answer to that one, I'll have a nice large Bloody Mary for breakfast, squire. :beer:

jack :drunk:

FJ,

I was returning from a nearby resort island recently (as you do), when I overheard an aging resort guide ('Volleyball, anyone ?') regaling several twenty-somethings with his long history of alcoholic over-indulgence. I almost choked on my chips when he calmly asked them if they'd ever had a 'double penetration' ! 'No, tee hee, but we'd like to !' they twittered, leaving my Baptist sensibilities completely shot to pieces. I had visions of Rocco and several of his accomplices appearing from the galley and proceeding to deflower each of these lissome lasses in the usual Private fashion, but it was not to be. Sadly, its just another *cocktail* for those who view getting totally hammered as a pre-req to actually engaging in coitus with one or more partners. Repressed lot, arent we ?

Archived