Zidane, Henry: Vive La France!

pattaya127

That played for The Arsenal in the early 90.s under George Graham.He was signed from Ajax I think and played on the wing.He wore dreadlocks at first ....he had elecric pace but fuck all else.Cant for the life of me remember his name..........

I was talking with a Dutch friend , and I tried to remember his name but I cant

can anyone help?

I think he only lasted one season

Yep, That was Gllen Helder, he came from Vitesse Arnhem BTW!!

He made one goal in Highbury.

Although very good and promising at Vitesse, he failed everywhere else and in the end ended up playing in China somewhere.

Too bad, a great talent wasted.

I still wonder, what happened during the last world cup? France has excellent players and they didn't manage to make it to the knock-out rounds.

-------------------

One Zidane or Pires genial move could have jump-started them against Senegal but they were sorely missed.

Basically, they came infatuated with themselves, as a team at least, with only friendlies in 2 years of competition, and they did not have the stamina to come out of the hole (vacuum) they had mentally dug themselves in.

Evrything went wrong and this before the start of the competition, then Henry got booted in the 2nd match, and that means France had lost its 3 most prized players of the last 4 years.

They are now on an unbeaten 13 match streak, including official matches, with one win that shamed Germany at home. Win or lose a cup, they bring a lot to the game, let's hope they go far in the next Euro.

Archived