PTY observations

chilli13

Having been in town a few days by now I came across a few new for me bars & a few other observations apart from a clear lack af high season punters:

*Mandarin soi6 is looking fine & flashy indeed in that sleazy soi, but for no apparent reason didn't do it for me. I guess soi6 as really all about sleaze!

*It seems club ibiza / Boom bar at pratamnak rd is no more as well as triple x at soi B.J. (converted to pool bar) so for disco's I'm afraid Marine's is all we've got :down:

*Big buddha at the hill further up than royal cliff resort is a must see along with some nice chinese sculptures, temple etc. & a nice park. I only realised now after 10+ trips :o

*Freeway club just opposite the royal cliff resort drive way announces 11am opening & apparently offer decent girls for daytime fun - any reviews?

*Buffulo bar at 3rd rd has now a brand new bar as a major competitor along with the cave(bkk soi33 sister club???), but no name sign up as yet, but only bar with decent girls from 5pm as of yesterday :up:

*Pump station & the rest of those suck shops in postoffice is major downhill at the moment :doah: Alternative might be funland1...

*Funland2 still pretty dead, but planet rock doing major business with the techno heads & now even feature a live band outside :p Inside is ok talent :beer:

Across the soi is classroom crawling with regulars...

*Walking st. gogo's as usual I guess with some flesh & fuckable gals seen here & there :drunk:

*Getting drunk, roof over head & feed still cheap ;)

*It seems club ibiza / Boom bar at pratamnak rd is no more

From what I understand, this isn't quite true - Marine 1 closes around 2:30 - 3:00, then it's off to Marine 2 which stays open till around 4:30, and after that Ibiza/Boom takes over. It looks dark because it can't advertise that it's open. Haven't been there myself ('cos I'm in bed by then - alone or not), but Thai friends of mine tell me that Ibiza is still up and running. Anyone actually been there in the early hours recently?

indeed a gay gym even it seems :banghead:

however as mentioned M2 is up there & running late or the arab favored marina plaza, which closed around 3:30am as was when I left...

if boom indeed is stilling pumping somewhere then it definitely must be a new location or someone is relying on old or wrong info :p

ib13 said:

*Pump station & the rest of those suck shops in postoffice is major downhill at the moment :doah: Alternative might be funland1...

ib13,

You must have just picked a bad time, as Pump Station has a couple of major stunners (and I don't throw that term around lightly). Of course, as I found out again, stunners don't always give the best service (even at a BJ bar!). Of course, maybe I just didn't spend enough quality time with her before asking her to go upstairs?

Ranger

Peter1964 said:

Thank you very much for the update.

Any updates on Soi Yodsak, esp. "Ruby"-bar and similarities?

Peter,

You don't have a "friend" at Ruby do you? Maybe we're related! Anyway, I love the diddling couches in Ruby.

King Kong Bar seems to have returned to the old glory days as I got a preview BJ in the bar and the girl wasn't very shy or discrete about it.

I went in Mandarin a couple of times and was disappointed by the quality of the girls.

Ranger

Archived