Was she something worth loving?

Fiery Jack

Was she something worth loving? She was all that and more. :bow:

It was a groovy unexpected treat to stand gamely beside his holiness Mr Carew again and talk about how we've mutiually appeared to fuck up our respective lives, or better them depending on your opinion or drink of choice. And Mr SilHeakHunt, sir, your are the one I've been waiting for. Spirit of Town Hall, your gentlness is only overridden by your politeness and charm. :applause:

And to all the other stars I met ? Chuckwow :up:, Norflaxin 400 :o, Village Idiot :drunk:, LaoHouLi :bow:, Perter 1964 :o. and Rusty :beer: ? my hat goes off to you. You are gentlemen, sirs, and scholars.

Sorry I couldn't hang around longer. As I said, I had work shite to attend to :doah:. But, next time. :up:

Oh, and by the way. Fuck the lot of you. :D

jack :help:

Wahey Jack!

We was getting all worried there we was and no mistake. Gor' Blimey etc.

That was some night wasn't it? I can't remember which night. Who was the beast in the go-go. Thank God I didn't barfine her eh?

Just about another week to go. I've got one of those amazing magic wallets. I put money in and within hours it all disappears.

Keep on Keepin' On...

Cheers Chief.

:beer:

carew66 said:

Wahey Jack!...I've got one of those amazing magic wallets. I put money in and within hours it all disappears.

:beer:

That's interesting. :) I've got one of those amazing livers. I put loads of lager in and it comes out as torrents of piss. :o

jack :beer:

PS. Back in workland now. Some fucking comedown that one. :doah::( Enjoy yourself, mate. :up:

Archived