How I spent 10 days in Thailand

AhTeckLim

Day1 X?mas Eve

Arrived late and checked into my hotel in Soi 3 at the stroke of midnight. Merry Xmas Teck. Shot out of the room like a lightening bolt and ended up in Nana Plaza in 10mins! Decided to hit G Spot first and move on from there. For some reason its always the first bar I hit when in Bangkok ; maybe coz it was the first agog I ever went. And few years back , it was GGGGGGGGGREAT but its gone downhill recently. Guess what? Ended up having such a great time with 2 dek-serves and about 2 dancers that I opened a bottle of tequila and made more friends! Can?t remember what happened for the rest of the nite but remember waking up in the morning alone in my room. :: :(

Day2 X?mas Day

Took the noon bus from Ekamai to Pattaya and ended in a Soi 13/2 motel after asking for rooms on nearly the entire 13/1 and 13/2 sois. A bit of work but this is peak season. Still cheap ; B400 with all basics ? hot/cold water , TV , bed etc. If ever you go to Pattaya without a reservation , don?t worry. There?s bound to be something found if only you are not too picky.

A quick shower and I was off to TQ1. Great afternoon place with great music ; more so with its X?mas special of foam balls! Fun all round for everyone I was blasted before 9pm! Ate dinner off the streets stalls ; pork rice + sausage (+free water!) costing under B50!

The last few days (even before the trip) took its toll and I slept like a baby for 12 hrs!

Day3 Boxing Day

Decided to take it easy coz I?ve got about a week to go in Pattaya. Had one of Pattaya?s famous breakfast buffet costing under B100. Apex hotel must have the best bacon and range of eggs in Thailand! As it was nearly noon , it was also lunch! Had massages of B300 oil & B200 foot (compared to Bangkok?s B600 oil & B300 foot).

Decided to find out if there is more to Pattaya than Beach road and 2nd Road. Walked to Buffalo Bar at Soi Buakaow via Soi LengKee. As it was still early in the evening , didn?t see much activities. Interesting to see Mummys (what is this huge place?) , Pum Pooi?s Bar (Love the name!) and The Cave (next to the Buffalo Bar.) Anyone notice the round pool table at one of the bar/resturant in Soi Lengkee?

Settled down to watch the Boxing day EPL program at Tim?s beer bar. Interesting place with a beer bar on the outside and pool hall and agogo on the inside. The nite was followed by chicken rice across the street ; just outside the 7-11 and more football and booze!

Its my 3rd day and I?m still not laid yet. Things will have to change! Went for a late drink at a beer bar and had a nice talk with an Issan gal. Decided to barfine and do the deed. Nothing special but still fun.

Day4 27Dec Saturday

Breakfast cum lunch

Massages

Walked the Lower Sois to have a look at the beer bars and ?other? bars. Just how many bars does Pattaya have?!?!?! Must be a world record for its density! Wanted to try out a ?other? bar coz I?ve heard a lot about it but chickened out when I saw the dragons hanging around outside!

Hit Happy at nite and just wanted to get smashed. Open a bottle of tequila and made instant friends! The rest of the nite was and still is a blur but I don't think I was robbed or raped!

Day5 28Dec Sunday

Breakfast cum lunch

Massages

Settled down to watch the full EPL program at a beer bar. As I wanted to have a free trip , I had a few wagers on the games. Ended winning the equalivent of B200! How could Newcastle lose to Blackburn?!?!?!?! Pissed some gals off as I ignored them for the sake of football. They were lookers too but no English so no communication at all! They did the normal shy routine of sitting next to you ; but with the back towards you , and nudging you every time there was a goalmouth scramble! BTW , I earned the nickname of Baa Football!

Day6 29Dec Monday

Breakfast cum lunch

Massages

Went to the Big C to catch a movie but nothing caught my eye. Walked about a bit and thought its just another shopping center.

Hit Walking Street! Wanted to visit as many gogos as possible but only did 4 ? Peppermint , Happy , Carosel and Dollhouse Showcase.

Peppermint ? Great place with interactive games (at a cost!) Was lucky to catch the Office (that?s what some girls call it!) on a good nite. The ?Office? is a glass partitioned area where a max of 4 knickerless gals work. They?ll do all to attract your attention for tips. Was there when a punter put a B1000 on the bottom of the glass panel and made the gals work to get it. If you?ve been there you?ll know how they did it! We all thought the wall was going to collapse!

I never thought much of the ping pong balls coz it seem so demeaning to dive for B20. But things changed after this trip. We get to throw it to your favorite gal and she gets some money. Works both ways. B20 may not be much to us but a gal can get a minimum of B100 a day from the balls and that works out to about B3000 a month! Enough for some necessities without factoring in their monthly wages. Good show here as well. I was there when a japanese guy bought ping pong balls by the hundreds and I heard later from some of the girls , he did it every nite for about a week now. Good for the girls - MORE MONEY!

Happy ? Same management as Peppermint but smaller. Friends made from the earlier nite made me feel welcome.

Carousel ? Visited friends from my last trip few months back. Seems bar politics have divided some of them. Bought a few lady drinks and left before it got complicated! Had to promise a barfine the following day just to get out! Found out BF will be B1000 before midnite (B500 after) tomorrow. Caught some of the show. Not bad if you?ve not seen it.

Dollhouse Showcase ? Also tried visiting friends from my last trip few months. Gals have left but I caught the show. Full house here ; I guess the shows had something to do with it.

Day7 30Dec Tuesday

Breakfast cum lunch

Massages

Decided to explore more of 3rd Road and walked the entire loop. Started at Soi Diana , then to Soi Buakaow , then out to Central and back into 3rd Road till South Pattaya Road the back to Soi Diana via 2nd Road. Many have said Khao San Road looks like the bars in Star Wars? I?ve never been to KSR but Soi Buakaow sure looks like that too with the mix of everything there!

Hit Walking Street again -

Peppermint ? Enjoyed the usually nite of festivities with ping pong balls and B45 draft beer. Got to know a really nice gal. Not really a stunner but pleasant looking and nice to talk to. Wanted to BF her but also wanted to stick to my promise at Carousel and see how it develops. Quietly I was hoping the Carousel gals were all gone by then! ;) Promised the Peppermint gal a barfine before she starts work tomorrow

Carousel ? Entered the place hoping not to see them , I spot her in a corner. The other waring party seems to have been BF?ed. PHEWWW!!! Bought a drink and did the promised BF thingy. Had supper with her although she said she was not hungry. Have you ever noticed how much they eat when ?NOT? hungry? Went back to room and it was again nothing special. :(

Day8 31Dec Wednesday

Breakfast cum lunch

Massages

Peppermint ? She starts dancing at 730pm but I time my arrival just to see her dance a round. Sees me and smiles. Promptly my B500 comes out and she?s mine to party with for the nite. Have a lot of fun and before you knew it , it was nearly midnight! As the countdown approaches , the place goes crazy with the management giving free drinks to the gals and the DJ playing thai songs. OOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We stuck around for an hour or so and leave to see the fireworks at the beach. Then we made fireworks of our own!

Day9 1Jan Thursday

Having spoiled myself with the Pattaya agogs , I didn?t fancy visiting Nana , SC or Patpong. Also , wanted to slow down the drinking and partying so I invited my tilac to Bangkok for the day. Slept very well on the bus as we didn?t sleep much last nite ;) Reached Ekamai before we knew it and it felt strange for the traffic to actually move without stopping every 2mins! The streets were practically deserted!

After a late lunch and a short nap in our hotel , we did the tourist thing and went shopping at MBK. She wanted to buy a pair of jeans but not only did she not ask me for the money but also decided against buying it coz it was B100 cheaper in Pattaya! What a sweet heart!

Dinner at Gullivers , where we waited in vain for a pool table. Blue wave was just as bad. Notice how some guys play the entire nite with just B20? Back to Gullivers where we played the video games and she got a kick out of see semi-naked guys on screen.

Early nite as I?ve found what I was looking for!

Day10 2Jan Friday

Final stop at Pratunam for some cheap clothes but half the shops were closed. Had a final Chinese lunch with her before we got back to the hotel to check out. Then it as off to the airport :(

*NOTES :

Well done to the Peppermint Agogo management as they kept their barfines to B500 for the holidays seasons. (Not sure about the rest but Carousel Agogo was B2000 before midnite on News Years Eve!) Coupled with Peppermint?s interactive games and their imagination , I would say this is THE place in Thailand for now and the foreseeable future. It?s the only gogo I?ve ever seen (Bangkok or otherwise) to turn away customer when its too full!

WALKING STREET was really great the last few days. Already a great idea when closed to traffic after 730pm ; they had hawkers selling more than the norm you find in Pattaya. Great food , gals , music , atmosphere. Patong?s Soi Bangla should follow the lead and close after 7pm.

Hi ATL,

Incredible - you were in BKK over the exact period that I spent in Jakarta : Dec 24 to Jan 2nd ! Man. what are the odds :)

Glad to hear that you had such a good time, despite Johnny's observations re TV and beer : you did the things that made you happy, and thats cool with me. Happy trails.

I truly admire your honesty in admiting it took 3 days to get laid..and good to hear u made the effort to get out and see the sights ;)in the cultural heart of Pattaya.

I always go seriously of the rails when I go playschool or end up in Angels Disco...then I just until have to play there until I find a pooying who I feel inclined to want to fuck on a beach.Last years 7 trips all where in BKK excpt when that BUSH arrived so I went to samui and it rained for 5 days :(

I often think it would make sense for me to bypass Bkk on arrival as I used to do some years ago. But those where the days I headed straight to Classroom at Pattaya and would stay there for a month.

I too have a 10 day trip planned later this month, plans include taking along a mate for the first time ever, corrupting and selling his soul to the devil,then go meet my Chatroom girl..cute as hell,I'm back in march for 5 week trip.

I'm just thinking through a itinary for the first time visititor to BKK..he's a long standing mate here and the only person that I've discussed my visits to thailand with, including the distasteous marriage,in any detail with.Any suggestions?

JP

I bascially just wanted to chill out and welcome the new year after a f#%ked 2003. As I'm only 2hrs away and under US$50 (budget air line) away , I can pack and go anytime! What I missed this trip , I can do again next week!

johnnyk - Isn't it cheaper to do everything at home but you still leave the house besides work?

artiew - Exactly! If I was to go on a 7 day fucking mission , there's plenty more places and cheaper as well. I did what I like with no worries. So Ma Pen Lai-ish. :) Finally found a great gal I really like ; althought late in the trip , spent a wonderful time with her.

KhMarried - Its ok. I admit i'm no longer a rabbit!

Bkkbound04 - I didn't plan the 3 day abstainence ; it just happened. Its worth the wait as i had 2 great days of sexwith my special tilac. Sex is always better with someone you really like.

Best plan in Thailand is not to plan! I know its fun to think about all the stuff you'll be doing but you know it'll all go to bits when you reach! I dare anyone to disagree. 555555555555

Maybe just plan the first half hour of dumping bags in the hotel room and dashing to the nearest agogo. You friend will blend in after the first checkbin.

You can't beat that Apex brunch for value, can you? Except it usually stuffs me up for the entire afternoon ... no sooner got up than I have to retire for a siesta.

On your next visit, try Champions and Nuis 1 (soi 15 off Walking Street) if you like friendly gogo bars. The beer bars around Soi 9 I like too.

If you can spend most of your waking hours doing "exactly" what you want to do, then you're the wealthiest man in the world.

Glad you enjoyed Pattaya. :up::beer:

Archived