HT - Jan. 16 to Jan. 27

Hi,

I would not be posting this, except my g/f in LOS has just told me she got a much sought-after job today. She starts on the 20th, so except for weekends, which we have fully booked, I will be on my own during the daytime, Monday through Friday, while there. Good b/f that I am, I told her I would meet her everyday for her lunch-break, but beyond that, I will have a lot of unexpected free time during daytime week-day hours, so if anybody would like to hook up for a beer, I'll be there.

I'll try to make the Jan. 23rd Gulliver's meet, as she didn't have a big problem with me doing, last time. :)

Shoot me a PM, or post here, if you want to hook up.

Oh my God....HT set loose free for 8 hours a day in BKK, and no sanuk during those hours? This will be the true test of love. ::

By the way......all invitations to meet for a 2pm beer at the Eden Club, will be cordially refused. But I will not refuse a visit to BG7. I think I can handle that. Well......maybe. As long as Nxx, Nxx, Axxxx, Mxx, Pxx, Nxx, Sxx, Lxx, Dxxxx, Txxx, and Pxx do not show up, I'll be fine. Really. I'm serious. I can do this. Honest. Why are you laughing? I can go for 9 hours without having sex in Thailand. I'm sure of it. Will not be a problem for me. I'm strong....I can handle that. Really.....Hey, stop laughing already. ::

HT ::

When not going out, you will at least not be in the risk of running into Farangman. ;) Bangkok is a very small world, but no need to play "Duck and Cover" when you want to go out at nighttime though. LOL!!

Enjoy your time! :beer:

Hi,

Why would I need to play duck and cover from farangman? We had a board discussion, where I was right, and he was wrong. No big deal. ::

Actually, I think I met him once at a dance contest. Nice enough guy. This is just a message board, for God's sake. Wouldn't say much for anybody who takes stuff here that seriously. Would be pretty immature to have a difference of opinion about something here, and then take into real life, holding grudges. Life is just too short for that, IMO.

HT

Guest lazyphil

<<Would be pretty immature to have a difference of opinion about something here, and then take into real life, holding grudges. Life is just too short for that, IMO>>

I tend to agree--I have gotten pissed off with one or two posters here which is pretty pointless and a waste of time and energy. Life is short (as torneyboy tells us!)

But when I (!) am out, I am told this story almost every time. This was the running gag of 2003! So, I am simply selfish here! But, what is this city without the gossip? LOL! Yep, you are right. Farangman is an extremely nice guy!

Enjoy your holiday!

I'll try to make the Jan. 23rd Gulliver's meet, as she didn't have a big problem with me doing, last time.

Shoot me a PM, or post here, if you want to hook up.

Oh my God....HT set loose free for 8 hours a day in BKK, and no sanuk during those hours? This will be the true test of love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats up with some of you guys?Are you electronically tagged or something?Why come all the way to Los to be pussy whipped?Not flaming,just my opinion.

Crazy girl..... :g/f just called, and said she took another job offer because she does not have to start until the 26th. So I'll be around that day, and probably at the meeting also, unless we decide to go outside of BKK.

HT

Archived