Diddling bars in PTY

Coloseum

I believe that virtually every bar on Soi Yodsak (6) is a diddling bar. My current favorites are King Kong, Red Point, Ruby, Blue Hawaii and Jimmy Bar. Of course, those preferences reflect having a favorite girl or 2 in each bar.

Best to just wander up and down the street until you see a girl sitting outside that strikes your fancy. Take her in the bar, buy yourself and her a drink and commence to diddlin' :grinyes: :grinyes:

Ranger (The former Diddling King)

Coloseum said:

I've been to PTY 3 times and never veered off Walking Street.

I'm essentially looking for new and different venues.

You gotta be kidding! You dont know what you're missing. Besides the 'beach volleyball' , you'll find tons of things to do ; regardless if its P4P or clean sanuk

Besides Walking Street , there's the beer bars in the lower sois , the numerous great food deals around central , discos and some bars on 3rd Rd , thai massages all over , the afternoon agogo on/around Soi 13 etc

Best afternoon activity from 11am-1pm was to get a local paper and have breakfast at Apex!

Just talk a walk round town and you'll see what I mean. I covered less than 50% on my last time there and still saw a lot. Next trip , I'm gonna get a tilac and have a look see at Jotiem Beach. Heard its nicer and cleaner than the one on Beach Road

Here's what I did on my trip : http://board.nanaplaza.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=283770&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

Archived