Just Booked April the 8th to April 19th....

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emirates from Manchester to Bangkok via Dubai, no visa as I was travelling on holiday to get the 30 days at DM.

The Thai rules clearly state 'Must have Visa on departure from UK or have a return or onward ticket'. As the Airline Staff faxed Bangkok to confirm. I assume Visa on departure would be one issued by Thai Embassy in UK.

The staff were Ok and asked if Thai Imm ever checked tickets said not in the ten years I have been travelling, but the senior on call refused permission. Maybe Emirates have had a bad experience or it was a day for more security don't know.

But I had to buy a refundable ticket from Bangkok to Singapore at Manchester Airport before they let me fly.(Got my money back about three weeks later).

As N400 says its a lot cheaper to buy a one way ticket and a return in Bangkok but refusal can happen. ::

CKRISG

"You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take her pants down on the Skytrain."

actually I was mildly surprised to se an asian(probably korean) guy do almost that to an asian(most likely thai, but not BG(I think)). to be fair they did 'only' so very raunchy kissing & diddling in a crowded peak our coach with myself virtually drooling in envy(that chick was fucking hot man!) :rolleyes:

hope that's weird enough :nono:

Archived