Marine 2 and Marine Plaza Disco

Belem

On my last trip to Pattaya, I visited these two discos. I'm usually in bed by midnight with my chosen companion for the night or go to Boom. Since I went with a TG, I didn't approach any of the freelancers. Observations:There were definitely a lot of Arabs, but I was pleasantly surprised by how good the women looked. Also, the music was good(50 Cent, Eminem, Tupac, etc.). A lot of BG's told me they like to go to Marine Plaza Disco because of the music. How much do the women go for(LT and ST), especially at the Marine Plaza Disco? Also, I would like to hear about any experiences others have had with the women who work out of these venues.

Funny enough I was flicking through my old Thailand Lonely Planet just yesterday, and the old Marine Disco gets a mention in the Pattaya section.

This could indicate "normal" people go there as well. Chgances are I've got the wrong one though...

There are 3 discos that have been established for years. Marine 2 is in the annex of the marine Plaza hotel. If open, used to be the latest of them all. Marine Plaza disco, i believe you talk about the "Arab" disco, as the girls call it (also called "Plaza", but less often), behind the food stalls and eating tables.

I see you mention BOOM. So, where is it now?

Belem said:

On my last trip to Pattaya, I visited these two discos. I'm usually in bed by midnight with my chosen companion for the night or go to Boom. Since I went with a TG, I didn't approach any of the freelancers. Observations:There were definitely a lot of Arabs, but I was pleasantly surprised by how good the women looked. Also, the music was good(50 Cent, Eminem, Tupac, etc.). A lot of BG's told me they like to go to Marine Plaza Disco because of the music. How much do the women go for(LT and ST), especially at the Marine Plaza Disco? Also, I would like to hear about any experiences others have had with the women who work out of these venues.

YMMV, but...

800-1500 THB, IME, ST-LT.

Good experiences. Lotsa farang women, but mever went with one of them.

pattaya127 said:

I see you mention BOOM. So, where is it now?

As I said in another thread, P127, it's still on Pratumnak Road, but closer to the town centre, up a little soi (more a yard really) right opposite the OD Hotel, just before the Jomtien turnoff. Hope that helps.

Eyebee gave directions to the new location of Boom better than I could. The new location is definitely an improvement IMO. What I really like about it is it has an upstairs, so you can take a girl and talk when you want to change the scenery and get away from the dance floor. ::

flicking through my old Thailand Lonely Planet just yesterday, and the old Marine Disco gets a mention in the Pattaya section

--------------------

well, it's just that if you had a Pattaya section in any guide, the Marine was such an institution it had to be mentionned. Still has my favorite music of them all, whereas Tony's 70 cum80cum90 band is depressing the hell out of me (esp. the old tart of a singer and that midget in the shit pants).

Archived