Manchester to Bangkok

Ckrisg

Best flight I can find for 21st December 2002 returning on 5/01/2002 from Manchester is Turkish Airlines at £476 Sterling. Not sure if I want to fly Turkish, next best is Lufthansa (which is usually combined with Thai) at £518 Sterling.

Any of you guys, know of any better deals or agents.

Chris

[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: Ckrisg ]

I take it, I'm going on the 18th coming back on the 12th cheapest i got quoted is £771 with eva. The only good thing is that it's direct. Thats leaving from Heathrow. I wasn't happy with this but have no choice in the time I am going. Just after checking agian taught the flights may have been cheeper because of the shit in Afganistan but the same flight is nearly a grand now.

francis. frown.gif" border="0

To all

I am flying Turkish on 2-1-02 London.Istanbul.BKK . only 45 minute layover Istanbul.£404,plus£6 credit card .total£410

back on 4 march. can't wait.

phupaman.

I don't know about the price, but Singapore Airlines fly Manchester - Singapore (with a stopover in Bombay), from where you catch an onward SQ flight to Bangkok.

The cheapest option otherwise should be Turkmenistan Air, which fly Birmingham - Ashgabad (capital of Turkmenistan; have to change flights there) - Bangkok. The whole thing shouldn't cost more than 350 quid. The airline is quite popular with Sikhs or other Punjabis going Birmingham - Ashgabad - Amritsar (Punjab, India).

Travel agents in Germany have offered Turkmenistan Air flights from Frankfurt to Bangkok (via Ashgabad as well) for as little 600-800 DM return (240-310 quid or so). Most passengers seem quite content with the airline ("well-maintained planes", "good service"); only the food seems to be a bit on the drab side.

i flew with turkish airline this year and what a nightmare it was. the actual flight was ok apart from sore backside and snotty trolley dolly's but its how they was organised that was poor. stopping at instanbul i was suppose to get baggage and take it to next plane but they changed this idea and no one with english could tell me this. On way home they overbooked flight so it looked like some people would have to stay a few more days, that's what was bad, it wasn't me laugh.gif" border="0 . Anyway point of letter is dont use this airline in my opinion that is

im coming back in december for xmas with Gulf Air, if any of you know its a Bah rain airline and stopping there. Wish me luck, think i'll need it with all thats happening out there

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: geezer ]

Archived