ATM at Airport???

MooNoi

Arriving at Don Meuang this Friday. I won't have any dollars on me at the time. (Only lousy Vietnamese Dong which I'll try and spend at the airport on the way home!) Does anyone know if there's an ATM at BKK airport yet? I can't believe there isn't. There is even one in Hanoi, but I've never seen one at BKK. Either somewhere in arrivals or upstairs in departures BEFORE going through to immigration. (Near check-in). I could ask the taxi meter to stop on the way to Sukhumwit, but this is a pain in the arse. Any help appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Fly P.

FP, Yeah i lost my old password, anyway the more i go to LOS the more i realise that i know nothing, hence the newbie title is probably very apt.

If you cant find an ATM you can always use your master/visacard at the exchange booth if they have that option. happy travels :D

For terminal 2 on the departure level, if you walk towards terminal 1 there is an ATM machine there as well! It is kinda of in the middle between Terminal 2 and Terminal 1.

What TTM said about Terminal 2 arrivals is absolutely spot on as well......Not sure about Terminal 1 though....

sb.

When you arrive into Don Muang there aren't any ATM's that I'm aware of before passing Immigration. There is after Baggage Claim automated money changers but on the 2nd level there are lots of ATM machines... More than just one or two. There's one down near 7'11 one level down from Depature Level opposite KFC and there's two b/w Terminal 2 and Terminal 1 after Thai Airways Ticketing Office where the two money changers are. There's at least one in Terminal one departure level. Of course you've got Bangkok Bank one level down from Terminal 1 Departure level and they also have an ATM there as well.

In short lots of ATMS scattered around at Don Muang Terminals 1 and 2.

Archived