Info please

This has been mentioned many times in the past. It is on the right at the end of soi 5. You should not have any trouble taking girls back if you have booked a double, if you do go elsewhere. At the other end of the soi is foodland, yummy food, cheapish and clean, also good place for groceries.

Bel Aire is about 10-15 mins walk from NEP, nowhere is further than a 35-40 baht taxi fare, unless you go to Patpong. The hotel itself has large rooms and is not too bad, but the food is expensive so eat out.

The staff told me they do not like Indian guests (many) as they cook in the rooms and stink the place out! Oh yeah one other thing, the lift is a bit tricky, got stuck in it once with several sreaming falang teenagers-peter

quote:

Originally posted by Ric Aussie:

Bel Aire Princess what can you tell me about this plase please Close to the action as will be in LOS on 31st Thanks in advance

wink.gif" border="0

I stayed there last April and was not crazy about the place. I am very picky when it comes to my hotel rooms so perhaps I am not the right person to ask. The rooms were a bit worn. One thing that I can't stand is that they give you the key on one of those big wooden key rings so that you leave it at the front desk when you go out. I absolutely hate that! If the front desk is tied up when you want to return to your room, then it's a hassle to get your key back. I was with my wife, but I could just imagine if I was with a BG, it would be a pain. They have received mixed reviews regarding whether they are guest friendly or not. There is only one entrance and there is definitely a "walk of whatever". How much would you be paying?

Thanks Peter G & Jaybloom for the info photos can be deceiving that’s why I asked as you know experience of some one going there gives you a better idea thanks. Price for package to LOS 11 days at hotel and airfares taxes trans AUS $1045.00. So thanks for the info again cheers wink.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Archived