A Pattaya Weekend

ultras67

Seems like the entire board has been down there in the last few weeks but last weekend I was determined to try a few places I and you might have heard of but not been to yet.

As others have mentioned, pataya has been packed with few rooms around. Granted I made the mistake of getting straight off the bus to Yodsak and only started looking for a overnight room about 8pm but thats another story ( Red Point ) ::

Here we go.

Friday down in walking street it seemed like every beer bar was opened until I gave up at 5am on Saturday morning. Even gogos were open til 3am.

Saturday was though a sharp 2am close for gogos with the beer bars still going on til at least 4.

(All prices are for a 330ml bottle of Singha)

I went to 3rd road for the first time and going down I think Soi Diana there is a new batch of beer bars in-between 2nd and Buchau - next time perhaps!

Buffalo Bar - recommended. This is a big beer bar, there is a good mix of girls there for all tastes and they all seemed to be in dresses rather than the normal BG outfit of T-shirt and jeans which was refreshing. It was very busy but there seemed to be still enough girls to go round. They were also friendly with customers ( and me ) 50B score 9/10

Next door is the pataya branch of The Cave. I have no idea what it is like because the door was locked and no one answered me knocking the door. 0/10 ::

Darling bar is right next door to that. This is about this same size with half inside and half outside. There were only 3 customers in the bar and despite some hello welcomes at the entrance I was never spoken to once I went inside ( except for the bar staff to give me a drink ) The same was true of the 2 other guys in there. Whats the point of having girls sit outside talking to themselves when they could be inside talking to customers and earning themselves and the bar money? It did seem a cold place ( decoration wise ) with echoes off the bare walls. 55B 4/10

Soi 8

Sexy a Gogo

There were 5 dancers and 8 girls chatting to themselves. I think that the polite word to use is that most of the dancers were cuddly. There were a few bored single guys on their own waiting for company. The one girl that came over to speak to me was hellowhatsyournamebuymecola and then kept on whining for a minute about getting a drink - just the thing to put me off. A couple topless, the rest in bikinis 75B overall 6/10

Silver Star was worse in girl interest in the customer although they did liven up when a guy bought Ping-Pong balls to throw around. 100B for 5, the girls only get 10B but to watch them you might think it was 1000B. Nice earner for the bar. 7 Dancing and 8 chatting. A couple topless, the rest in bikinis. 70B overall 5/10

Soi 7

Goldfingers. Only 6 girls in here with 4 dancing and 2 sitting. Only 2 customers as well (including me). mild glances in our direction but one said hello in passing to chat to the bar tender. All were motherly types - with attendant markings, bikinis. 85B overall 5/10

Beach Road - World wide a gogo

Better in here. I arrived during the show - darts and writing etc with audience participation - you wont get me putting a balloon between my legs :eek: no frogs or ducks fortunately. the girls here were friendly and a no customer was left alone for more than a couple of minutes when entering. Bikinis - apart from the performer who had a wraparound skirt on so no showing. No stunners but a lot of 7s. 95B - happy hour after midnight 60B overall 7/10

Walking Street

Amazon agogo girls looked very tired - but to be honest it was almost 2.45am when I got there so its a little understandable. Bikinis. Girls were mostly 7s. No stunners. At this point in the morning I cant write but from what I can remember it was about a 6/10

Peppermint a gogo. I can have nice times in here but this night was DULL. No one interested in talking, girls coming straight off the stage into their little groups then at the end of the night it was the same, straight into the changing room then straight out the door not a smile on their face. Bikinis. 95B for a vodka coke, 45B for a draft beer. Last dancing on Saturday is 2.00 with a clear out by 2.30. overall 3/10

Soi Diamond

New Star a gogo

A small one that shares a toilet with the beer bar next door. The toilet is in the gogo and there is a sign on the gogo door that connects the 2 that the toilet is 5B! Only 6 girls in there with 3 dancing. Interest levels were good not too pressured. good be a good place to become a regular, girls were 6,7,8s. Bikinis 55B draft. 8/10

The Sea a gogo

Best looking girls around in my jaunt, some very nice ones but again the couple that I spoke to were hellowhatsyournamebuymecola. I declined. Bikinis and a couple topless. 105B for a Vodka Coke

Soi 6

King Kong - whats gone wrong with this place? I went in, had a beer and was not molested, assaulted, measured or even spoken to !!!! This was around midnight and there were girls outside who were more interested in eating than coming in - its not as though it was crowded or anything. Whats the point of this bar if it isnt to molest customers? ( in the nicest way of course)

I also went to the Diamond Beach MP in Soi Diamond. Its 700B for 90 min for 1 girl, 1000 for 60min for 2 girls and 1400B for 90 min for 2 girls ( plus tip )

I went in about 7ish on Saturday - it opens at 4pm - and there were only about 10 girls there most of whom were middle or high mileage. I picked the best looking girl ( I didn't fancy any of the others ) and went off.

The bath massage/cleaning was adequate with no BJ or even a HJ offered, after that we moved to the mat where a slidey clean was performed and again nothing offered. It was only when we got to the bed and after she gave me a quite painful massage - no oils or anything to prevent friction heat from her hands - she started to give me a HJ and ask what I wanted and how much I was going to pay her.

We agreed a full service and off we went. It was really no more than average with a quick minutes BJ before she said I had to f_ck her, she doesn't likes BJs aparently. The sex continued in the same theme of it being cooly professional and doing only what she had to, to get the money. It really put me off and made me determined to make it last as long as possible which I did coming just over the 90minutes.

For me,it put paid to a theory that its better to get MP girls at the start of the day when they are less tired and more enthusiastic. Overall an average 7/10.

Of all these places, Buffalo seems to be a definate return destination with the others being maybes or no way.

King Kong - whats gone wrong with this place? I went in, had a beer and was not molested, assaulted, measured or even spoken to !!!! This was around midnight and there were girls outside who were more interested in eating than coming in

Ultras67,

I've never been to King Kong at nighttime, maybe the girls were all tired from a full day of diddlin' and BJ's??? Always considered King Kong (and all of Soi Yodsak) a daytime activty.

You certainly got off the beaten track on this trip. Sometimes, the smaller go-go's can be fun, though. Never tried the Diamond MP, although I've passed by it a hundred times. After your report, I think I'll continue to pass it by.

Ranger

Archived