The definitive Bibblies BKK Mid-Jan gogo update.

bibblies

Overall

I hadn't been for a year and so it seemed very quiet, with fewer girls, not much showing and less fun than before. However, that's relative... :hubba:

NEP

The most surprising thing to me was the demise of the three favourites - Rainbows I and II and, shock horror, AngelWitch. The two Rainbows were pretty empty of talent and, say it softly, but "AngelWitch is overrated" :eek: It's had its day and is now living on reputation - in other words, Liverpool Football Club circa 1992. :( As far as I'm concerned, there's one viable cute one left from the glory days and when she isn't there (she wasn't), it becomes all too apparent that you're watching a sad parade of single mothers waddling gently in stockings.

The best bars for me were Bottoms Up, (because it showed :applause: and had a couple of cute, unstuck-up girls), Hollywood (largest number of cute girls in sexy costumes), Mandarin (variable though - depends whether you walk in and catch the ladyboy shift :eek:) and Rainbow 3 (I know it's supposed to be a Japanese bar, but don't you get hypnotised by the effect of similar-looking girls stepping rythmnically to the disco beat? :: Makes a change from the fucking dirge of "Road to Hell" anyway. :banghead:)

The rest - crap. Well, OK. Playskool's got a former AngelWitch cutie.

Soi Cowboy

Another shock here. The demise of Long Gun! Along with the Rainbows, I thought these were stalwarts. But, alas, the talent was gone. :eek:

Generally, Soi Cowboy not as much fun as I thought it'd be, with no showing at all. Dollhouse wins praise for the fun-loving waitresses but, for me, the costumes weren't much cop.

Midnite and Tilac were their usual shite selves with only Shark rising in my estimation (cute, playful girls with the addictive energy of youth :hubba:)

Lolita's has relocated to Soi 8 and the girls seem to have got prettier. Relatively, if you know what I mean. And the cute one's still there. So it's surprising that the interior's got darker. Still, I'm not a man that's too shy to change a light bulb in a blow-job bar... ::

Patpong

Shit. (Yes, and that includes Goldfingers ::) Didn't even get my usual hypnotic fix from watching the Kings Castle girls sway. I miss the pasties... :(

Other

With Grace dead, there's some, er, interesting life outside Nana after 2.

Crackdown not as bad as 2 years ago. No granny pants, girls not petrified to flash a tittie and a certain Rachada seafood place staying open again til the wee hours.

Lastly, anyone else notice the high number of former yaa baa addicts who appear to have given up, whether out of fear or higher prices? You could certainly tell - much clearer eyed and chubbier than usual.

Yeah, it's early February and just got back after nearly 6-month absence. Really downhill...I guess this just helps to confirm it. Was hoping to read about a semi-secret place here that was bucking the trend, but doesn't seem to be happening.

The only people who must be happy are the late-night food vendors and the tourism-promotion people in Angeles City. :onfire:

In NEP try Mercury A GoGo in the Cathouse corner ..... showing often ...... some lookers ..... good fun

and Voodoo ........ showing and a Mamasan many know from elsewhere. (I promised her a plug..... had to earn my beer)

Was in Angel Witch at the weekend and I've got to agree. The shows were to the most part enthusiastically performed if lacking in originality, but the dress code (or lack of an undress code) made them kind of lame. The bits in between when the rest of the girls got up on stage and sullenly mooched were a lot worse. The rest of the time the girls hung around with expressions that said "we are Angelwitch girls, we know our reputation, so we dont give a fuck". The management have a winning formula, the place was packed, unlike the rest of the bars.

I found Nanaplaza to be "same old, same old." There is a lack of originality and vibrancy, which is still apparent in Cowboy where you can still have fun.

say it softly, but "AngelWitch is overrated" It's had its day and is now living on reputation - in other words, Liverpool Football Club circa 1992.
Unfortunately this is true. It still gets very crowded on weekends, but that reflects reputation rather than merit.

This, of course, has not stopped the girls from getting overly predatory. One of the girls had me half talked into a bar fine until I realized that she intended to slip me in (no pun intended - well perhaps) during a twenty minute break between shows.

A word to the wise: if you are bar fining one of the more popular dancers, be very specific and clear on how much time she has and is willing to share. I tend to short time, and I am never specific about how much time constitues a short time, relying instead on a sort of implicit rule of reasonableness. But I don't think this will work in AngelWitch anymore. Instead, I would be very clear on time, and I would start by suggesting a period of time that is longer than the period of time you expect or require just to draw out any plans she might have to turn your short time into a ten minute super-quickie. Two hours should probably work.

Regarding Rainbow-It sucks.and they dont.But they are cute.

Went out with a buddy two weks ago and he BF'd a fine young thing at RB2. Very young and cute-I cautioned him against going with her but he was determined. I noticed we were almost the only Farangs in the place EVERYONE ELSE WAS ASIAN.

The following is his description of what happened.

She went quiet in the taxi to PB and then she rushed into the shower urging him to shower as soon as she was done-As soon as the clothes came off she went STARFISH and forbade him to kiss her tits,touch her sweet spot and laid there like a plastic blow up doll.(No BJ) After he finished (basically unassisted)she jumped up, dressed and when he gave her1500$Baht she went ballistic demanding 2k or she would blow the whistle on him because she was under 20 but over 18.(They had not talked price before going...)

On unfamilair ground he relented and I met him at the Nana HOtel lobby.Japanese only I think it is becoming the trend there.I am off the BF Go Go game but still love to look and well this is the scam for the boys to watch out for.Mai sanook louie.Plus she was a bitchy little thing.

20 minutes later we saw her heading out with another sucker. :: :(

I take bad Rainbow performance as red but the lack of stunners there this time was surprising. RB3 now best for cute girls AND friendliness. On the whole though, where have the girls gone? :dunno: I remember when there were literally 100s in Voodoo, G-Spot, etc.

IMO, shows are bollocks in every sense. They detract from what is, let's face it, the main business - that of picking a girl - because there are fewer on stage at any one time. What's more, they're pretty boring and seem to engender a special (price-raising) attitude. Having said that, I don't mind being "fitted in" between shows if the girl's cute enough. (Btw Gadfly, if you see her again, can you note down her email for me? It's a much surer way than the ever-changing phone number. I still know one girl by email thoughout 5 years worth of changing numbers during which time she hasn't been anywhere near her old workplace. I had the AW girl's email before but seem to have lost it.)

Btw, if you knew AngelWitch before the shows started, it's very amusing to see the aforementioned attitude change. I remember the one who now does more of the shows than anyone else (the oil, the lather, the traditional and 'Nights in White Satin'...) when she was a chubby, friendless 17 year-old!

Archived