Christmas Trip Part 1.

spirit_of_town_hall

ChristmasTrip Part 1.

Woke up at 7-00 am and checked that my passport and money hadn't been stolen in the night by a sneak thief... A temporary moment of panic ensued, then I remembered that I'd hidden my valuables in the middle of my Oxford English dictionary. By 11-00 am I was on the tube to meet Carew66 at the Kings Head.

I arrived first and said hello to Michael the landlord of the Kings Head, Michael had promised Carew66 and myself drinks on the house, I ordered my first of what turned in to six pints... i actually wanted to drink more however I felt this would be abusing his most generous hospitality..

We then caught a cab to Paddington station where we took the Heathrow express. The check in was arduous and time consuming, I left Carew in the queue whilst I purchased a couple of books and some Oakley tee-shirts, for wearing on the beach.. We were then told that our flight was being delayed for an hour, how would we make the connecting flight at Paris to Bangkok I worried.

I was convinced that we would be spending the night at a drab IBIS on the out skirts of Paris whilst SiLeakHunt (herein after SLH) was enjoying the Nana disco.... We cleared departures and went to the airport bar. I was tired after the pints and paid a ridiculous 1000 baht for a burger and chips... Carew had a pint of Carlsberg and we passed the time talking with an Asian solicitor on route to Paris...

We boarded the little plane taking off an hour late, we arrived 50 minutes later and rushed off the plane, a charming black french girl asked who was traveling to Bkk, about 14 of us were then run through the airport, running down stairs catching a bus to the adjourning terminal.... we were then all lurching down the gangway tunnel, a motley mix of sanukers and gap year Kao San road types...

MY GOD we were almost at the end of the tunnel and the aircraft door was close on us, so near, we ran in to another tube this time all arriving at an OPEN aircraft door... A very camp steward told us all to wait while he checked a computer printout for 10 minutes or so... Welcome aboard he said 38a is down there...

Carew and myself made ourway down to our row, we were expecting to see SLH. The pint sized menace wasn't there and Carew and myself speculated as to where he could be... After a few minutes SLH lurched out of the heads and joined us..

We all settled down, I got out my book and read, Carew and SLH talked together in an animated fashion. Supper was served which was good, I washed it down with a can of Singha and a small bottle of medium red wine. SLH then produced some prescription sleeping pills and we all downed them... they didnt immediately work so worried I took another two... I then drifting off in to a comfortable slumber...

Next thing I was aware SLH was looking at me, inches from my face, it took me a while to focus as he was so close and I groggy, wake up, wake up he says.... The cabin was wide awake, people were milling about, the gentleman in front was washing his armpits with a wet wipe, excited babble filled the cabin, we were only an hour away...

I looked over at Carew, he had a blanket over his head like a parrot that has been silenced, SLH pulled the blanket off, then pulled Carews ear to wake him up..

We landed in Bkk, the landing was smooth and we quickly cleared customs, we duly changed some travelers cheques at the airport kiosk. The exchange rate was better than I expected, we piled in to a cab and made our way to the sukumvit road area

The taxi dropped SLH off on soi 3 and Carew and myself at the Nana Hotel. I made my way to the Majestic Suites where I had a booking. I have stayed at the Majestic Suites before and have always been impressed with the level of service and staff...

Upon entering and checking in the bell boy presents you with a soft drink... which I think is a very nice touch..... filled out my details and proceeding to a delux room priced 1500 baht I think....

Had shower dressed and walked down to the Dynasty where I had arranged to meet SLH, Carew and Kipster100, Kipster100 lives and works in Bkk.......

I was feeling very groggy from the sleeping pills still, hopefully a beer would wake me up, it did.. I ordered a Heineken and sucked in the Bkk air, the temperature was very pleasant, akin to a summers evening in England.. Kipster100 arrived; it was good to see Kipster100 after 6 months... Kipster 100 and SLH were getting agitated, they had an appointment with Fiery Jack at the Beir garden ..

Carew66 and myself decided to stay, after an hour or so I decided to go to the Cat House, VI's girlfriend works there, so I decided to say hello.

Walked up the stairs and entered the place, saw VI's girl friend and said hello... She was very nice and found me a place to sit that overlooked the plaza. I ordered a Heineken and a JD and coke. VI?s girl then introduced me to T**, she was good looking and had a nice temperament. RomanKings2004 friend came over introduced herself, I said hello and bought her a drink?

I then received a text from SLH announcing that they were in Monet in Soi 33. I was getting on reasonably well with T** so decided to pay bar. I did feel very foolish as I have previously personally criticized people for bar fining the first girl that they see and like.

We hailed a cab and made our way to Monet on Soi 33. Arrived at Monet, by now the group had swollen and was some 15-18 strong, it was at Monet that I was introduced to Fiery Jack and some of Kipster100 colleagues. Monet didn?t particularly appeal to me I can drink in an antiseptic environment not far from where I live. I was delighted when it was suggested we make our way to Cowboy. We made our way to Tilac, I enjoyed Tilac, the music was good and the girls friendly. For a period I regretted Bar fining T** so early on, as it meant I couldn?t diddle in Tilac, or let the girls rub my penis through my trousers in a disinterested fashion.

We then decided to go to Patpong. Carew66 , FJ , T** and myself caught a cab,by now I was really flagging and decided to stop at a Chemists to purchase some caffeine pills. Popped a few and we all made our way to Kings Corner. Had an enjoyable time in there, although by now it was hard to think straight, what with the jet lag and the booze?.

Decided to head back to Nana plaza , all four of us commandeered a Tuk Tuk, by a miracle of god we made it back to Nana Plaza in one piece. I unfortunately lost my left shoe somehow. If anyone finds a brown Sanders brogue on wireless road please PM?

#

As I had only one shoe I decided to go and drink in the Cat House and not go to the Nana disco? Carew66 and FJ staggered off to the Nana Disco?.

Proceeded to drink lots of JD and coke in the Cat House and talk to T** and some of the other girls there. Carew66 then appeared and pointed out LaoHuLi and Ddave I think. Enjoyed drinking and talking until the place closed, unfortunately way to early at 2-00. Carew66 barfined a nice girl from the Cat House..

By now decided that I need a shag so T** and myself headed to Majestic. My room had a sunken bath tub in it, so I let that run and went and got a beer from the fridge, T** tucked in to some Barcadi Breezers I had bought her. Whilst watching BBC world T** decided to give me a blow job which was a welcome and unexpected treat. I helped myself to another beer and we retired to the tub for an enjoyable hour. Went to bed about 5:30 am, I was shattered, T** had to go on top. She had boundless energy and I fell asleep. I woke up around 12:30 with the maid knocking on the door. I lent out of bed and flicked the do not disturb switch on the control console and slumbered for another hour?.

By now T** was awake watching TV? My body was crying out, Where?s my beer!!!!! I asked T** to fetch one from the fridge and she duly obliged?. Drank the beer and boom boomed T**

At this point I decided I would see T** again and gave her, her fee and that evenings barfine, plus a Wimbeldon 2001 tee-shirt so she could go home in a decent manner. She wanted to stay however I had already decided I needed to go to Lolitas.

I went for a quick drink with SLH at Golden and then caught a cab to Lolitas. The cab dropped me at Asoke and I made my way to Lolitas. I wandered through the semi abandoned bars eventually seeing a gaggle of girls outside Lolitas.

I scuttled across the asphalt with renewed vigour and entered the dimly lit ante-chamber . I ordered a beer and sat down whilst the girl I picked closed the hospital like curtains around me. She said hello and then there followed about 30 seconds of small talk. I took my money belt off and lowered my Ralph Lauren knee length navy blue shorts and presented my serpent to her. She took out a wet wipe and proceeded to clean my penis in a surgical manner. Once that unpleasantness was out of the way I enjoyed a nice slow blow job? Once completed I didn?t feel like lingering, paid her the 600 baht and exited as I had entered, squinting in the bright afternoon sun?.. Continued soon

spirit_of_town_hall said:As I had only one shoe I decided to go and drink in the Cat House and not go to the Nana disco? Carew66 and FJ staggered off to the Nana Disco?.

Carew and FJ!?:: I thought it was a katoey from Morning-Night bar I'd paired off with by that point in the shenanigans? True enough, I was a wee bit red-jowled and unsteady on my feet by then, what with the jet lag and dehydration :drunk:, but... Christ, don't tell me it was Carew I shagged up the arse behind the 7/11 while the street vendors and tuk tuk drivers whistled and applauded. :doah:

jack :help:

PS. I think SiLeakHunt ate your shoe, actually. :o At NEP he kept going on and on about how the kebab he'd just eaten had "brown pitta bread like fucking leather" wrapped round it and "no meat in the bastard". I don't remember stopping at any kebab shops that night? I may be wrong. :clown:

Nice one Spirit :) yahhahahahaha :)

So come on then, hahahahhaah were is the next bit, your teasing us here and thanks again for looking after my girl when you were there, hahahahahaha much appreciated :)

I cant wate till im there with you in the next few months and then then the party will begin, hahahhaha :)

Cheers Roman

Ps, Booked my hotel online yesurday like i said to you lastnight, got a mails from them today saying room gone SORRRY sob sob, but they have given me an alltunative room with discount as an appolagy YIPPY hahahahaha i still have tv hahahhahaa :)

Archived