Penthouse Hotel Reservations?

Neon Ninja

Been trying to get a confirmed reservation for the Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya, but so far have been unsuccessful.

I've filled out their online web reservation form, waited a few days... no response.

Sent them an e-mail directly .... after a week no response.

Sent them ANOTHER e-mail yesterday, still no response.

:rolleyes:

I don't recall having this problem when I stayed there a few years back. Is something going on with that hotel?

Am I going to have to make a long distance call to Thailand just to arrange a damn hotel room!?!? :banghead:

Anyhow, any ideas would be appreciated!

-=/NN

My advice is to stay at another hotel...i stayed there in January and i think it is an overpriced,noisy shithole with a crappy staff attitude....the restaurant is good though...as is the location.

Hi,

Buy a phone card. 20 cents a minute to talk to them.

For what's worth, I loved this place. But is only applicable for hard-core sanukers. In-room dance stage with chrome pole, jaccuzzi, hammocks, disco lighting, massage oils, hanging sex chair......Not the best place for a one-on-one encounter. But if you are doing a 3-4 some, and are after an orgy experience, then there is no better place. Every aspect of the room is geared towards sex. It's overwhelming.

HT

Ninja,

The Penthouse now requires you to fax them a form with your signature and credit card information to secure a reservation. Calling them will get you nowhere. However, I have had 100% sucess just showing up (early afternoon) and getting a room, even during high season. Of course, if you are after a particular party room, then you better fax them the form.

Ranger

P.S. This is far and away my favorite hotel in Pattaya and I don't believe the 2-way mirror rumor.

Ranger said:

Ninja,

The Penthouse now requires you to fax them a form with your signature and credit card information to secure a reservation. Calling them will get you nowhere. However, I have had 100% sucess just showing up (early afternoon) and getting a room, even during high season. Of course, if you are after a particular party room, then you better fax them the form.

Ranger

P.S. This is far and away my favorite hotel in Pattaya and I don't believe the 2-way mirror rumor.

Ranger,

Thanks for the info!

I stayed there back on my first trip back in 2000. At the time they did not have an elevator, spa, and most of the more elaborate rooms were not yet built; can't wait to see the "new" penthouse!

So, is the staff trustworthy enough to fax them the info they require? Anyone have any problems with mysterious CC charges before they arrived?

Thanks again!

-=/NN

• 1 month later...

From what I've heard, the place is starting to get a bid run down. When I stayed there before, they wanted me to fax them the confirmation as well. But I didn't want to use my work fax machine, nor pay like $25 for faxing hotel confirmation. I e-mailed them and asked if I could send them the paper work by US postal. And everything was good. That was a few years back. Not sure what you can do now. Best you e-mail them and ask.

Archived