A strange question

Mark

I am in the Middle East and can't do a search of the Eden.

Too much censorship in saudi.

Could anyone help me out and give me some possible prices there? Someone mntioned something about a VIP card too? A couple of girls for anal action?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIGH THAIED said:

Hi mark,

Just doing a search on "Eden Club", will bring a a wealth of info. for you. It is a BKK establishment that specializes in unusual sexual requests. Most other venues might produce hit-and-miss results. If you're in a hurry, just go there. Is located on Sukumvit, soi 7.

Price? They have a website that will show up, when you run the search.

Have fun!

HT

The Eden website is finito. Marc did not want to attract undue attention during the APEC last year.

Eden house rule: You MUST take 2 girls or more (as many as you want). Each girl is THB1750 for 90 minutes, so THB3500, drinks and tip up to you. 180 minutes simply double the price.

30+ girls to choose from, opening time is 12:45, girls line up on both sides of a yellow line painted on the wall, girls to the left of the line do A.

It is NOT a drinking bar. You can go have a drink and if you don't like then leave but you don't stay and drink drink drink.

I cannot say strongly enough DO IT!!!!!

Eden house rule: You MUST take 2 girls or more (as many as you want). Each girl is THB1750 for 90 minutes, so THB3500, drinks and tip up to you. 180 minutes simply double the price.

Pity it'a not a house rule that you get 90 minutes, I got stiffed every time at about 45 mins-peter

Pity it'a not a house rule that you get 90 minutes, I got stiffed every time at about 45 mins-peter

Peter,

I have never had anything but top notch service at Eden and never had them stop (or even slow down :o) before the full 90 minutes in 20 or so visits. Never heard of anyone else complaining of getting less than 90 minutes either. The old rooms in Eden used to have a red light that came on after 90 minutes and now that they're using the hotel next door, they use a telephone call. The 90 minutes IS a "house rule". If you want to leave before that, "Up to you", but the girls won't suggest it.

Ranger

Several ladies do anal and lesbian at the beer garden. Just ask. I find going about 11:00 AM to be the best time. Price is between 300B to 700 baht. Some people pay more, but I feel what Ipay is a fair price. If it wasn't, the girls that know me would stop asking me to take them.

Archived