Your Season

Zaad

Hi,

Damn, those sex polls are multiplying fast and reigning over this forum as never before.

Here's a poll for the innocent. :)

I hate rain. Although I like the smell afterwards and the sound at night kind of puts asleep like a princess. :)

Winter are cold, yes, I've been living here for too long.

So I pick the nice sweaty dry summers. I'm Portuguese and I like it HOT!

Alright for you Zaad. I voted Summer. In the UK this is the second weekend in June. Immediately after that it starts to piss it down again.

Last summer was a scorcher. It lasted for all of 72 hours.

We go to Thailand to look at the sky and say "What's all that blue stuff then?" and "Look kids, that's God's yo-yo up there."

I voted same same as prefer LOS anyday to my current location :down:

Of course I dislike rain & cold as much as the next guy, but you brits(especially southeasters) really shouldn't complain about the weather before you try living in say scandi freaky land :rolleyes:

Indeed last summer was quite hot around europe, but that's typical when I'm not around travelling elsewhere :banghead:

ib13 - you know very well that myself and ('it was very hot') STH are from the North - West!! Otherwise all the puffy southerners would be crawling all over us! We only live in London to take the bastard's money.

We keep Silheakunt in Manchester in the same way that Alan in Thunderbirds used to man the Space Station.

didn't you get the invite to our 'Pie 'n' Peas' supper?

Sil's been practicing 'Albert and the Lion' for weeks and me and STH are doing a 'turn' after the bingo.

You might be back in Scan-land but you are are - and will remain - part of our gang. You have supped from the pot of Doom therefore thou art eternally Damned!

Phil! You bastard!

Where's my fucking shoe?

Right, that's it. Fuck it.

I'm hiring a mini-bus and I'm bringing all my lads up to Cambridge. Yes - even Village Idiot! Oooh - just 'cos your locals have all got 6 fingers doesn't mean that we can't produce our own spawn from the shallow end of the gene pool.

In fact, all I can say is "nnnng nnng ng nnnng "

(Edited 'cos 'nng' is actually obscene and against board regulations - apologies for any offence caused)

Archived