Thumbs up to thai police

pattaya127

Wow, that is pretty great that the Thai police know how to deliever a baby. Now I am feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I think it is group hug time?

Ok seriously, how can we even compare the Thai police with LAPD. I am sure that if the Thai police spent some time in South Central Los Angeles dealing with the animals there, they would also soon become pit bull dogs with a badge. .....

I think on some level, we all respect the police all over the world because they are "modern day cowboys" as they do a job that can require a lot of mental toughness and some tactical training........I just would not start loving them too much....coz if you do, you are setting yourself up for a big dissapointment down the road.

Ok, I'm gonna go back to listening to my rap music "Fuck the Police" by NWA. :grinyes:

Rug

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still do have problems with understanding your post. What punters? ..melting pot? ::

This was a show about peculiar stories, worth of coverage, around the world. In that show, one was about India, another in Europe, and 1/3 of the four was devoted to the midwive cops. pretty much shot it as they saw it, nothing to the glory of thai police. I am the one to give the :up: to the thai cops involved in the deliveries.

If you wish to tell us that thai cops are 100% corrupted with absolutely no redeeming values in their service, say so, add IMO, and we will accept your opinion.

Not sure why you want to doubt the people who covered the story. there are hundred of shows like this on TV, about vignettes of life in other countries.

Archived