Story of an Idiot (Final Chapter)

TroyinEwa/Perv

I decided to not face the music and continue the night. Fuck having to be at work, fuck taking care of my hung-over gf. I was in deep already so might as well make the ass chewing that was sure to come worthwhile.

We drank until the "police come" and we had to leave. I didn't want to go home yet, obviously, and Lek didn't either. Being the smart girl she is, she knew of a short time hotel very close. We got in the taxi and rode to the hotel. After the baht was paid, we were shown to our suite, er.....room with a bed and bathroom. He asked if we wanted anything and Lek gave him some money and told him to get beer and food. A few minutes later and he is back with a feast and beer to wash it down. 3 or 4 in the morning in Bangkok you can get anything, I love that city.

We sat with each other, watching tv, eating and drinking like we had done many times before over our 2 years together. At this moment, I had no thoughts of Nit. Poor girl was calling all over looking for me and I was avoiding her. She has done nothing wrong and I am not even giving her the courtesy of a call. Piece of shit.

After we ate, she showered, then me. Television is on with some music channel and we are in bed together. Felt like the first time again with her. I was extremely horny and wanted to show her what she had been missing for the last year after she walked out on me. We had three condoms. We used one quickly. I told her to get in her favorite position cuz I knew what she liked best. She got a big smile and I finished that way. We talked and rested for a bit but I really never got soft. She has to be in the mood for me to go down on her and she apparently was this night. Went down and stayed there till the job was done and she was very happy and said "nobody do that to me for long time". I was happy to be of service......Anyway, still rock hard, I threw on the next condom and started doing my thing. We went at it for quite awhile for round two. Alcohol and the week of sex had kicked in and I couldn't come. I didn't want to wear her out for round 3 so I quit. We faded off to sleep.

We spend all morning and afternoon in the room. By the way, the knock had come on the door after the 3 hours and she said she wanted to stay and gave him 600 baht for the rest of the day and all night. I am pleased to see that as I didn't want to go back to Nit and get my cock chopped off.

Round 3 rolled around and I put on the last condom. Thai condoms suck. Feels like they are squeezing my little till he suffocates. Anyway, no lube and no pussy eating on this round so she is a bit tight. A few minutes later, I hear and feel a pop. She laughs and says....oh-oh. Pull out and there is that pink condom ring wrapped around the base of my pecker with no body left to it. Well.......round 3 is a bust and I have a rager. She had never really given me a BJ before so I didn't even ask for that. But.....she also never finished me by hand before either. I showed her what I like and she did a masterful job. Round 3 complete. We just lounged all day in the bed, talking, holding each other. It was heaven.

By now, it is getting to be around 7pm. She had called her mom and wanted to go see her. This was new. When we were together, she had never even seen her mom. She was raised by her grandmother. So it was nice to hear her talking to her and wanting to go see her. We showered, dressed and walked out into the night. I had missed a whole day of sunlight. In the room in the dark and back out in the dark.

We were way down at like Suk Soi 30 something, maybe 40, not sure. Never really wander that far so ont positive. We decide to walk back towards Nana. She stops about half way as that is where her mom works. We say our goodbyes and she tells me to call her before I leave the next morning.

Now.......I had to call Nit. I was scared to death. What the hell kind of lie could I come up with? Would she even talk to me? As I walked, I thought of what to say. We had a few arguments the last couple days, I could tell her I just wanted to think. Not sure what I wanted for my future. Yeah......yeah, that'll work. I find a payphone about right by Nana BTS. I call and hope she doesn't answer. She answers. I said, hello. She says, in a very loud, sarcastic pissed off tone........HOW ARE YOU??!! I said, mai sabai. Anyway, she was at her old bar with her friends and I didn't really want to talk to her on her home turf. I convinced her to meet me at the hotel.

I was closer to the hotel so I figured I would get there first. I walked at a decent pace and kept looking back, expecting to get a shoe heel in the back of the head or a kick in the back. Nope......don't see her. Maybe she isn't coming. I walk up to the hotel and I can see her from about 50 yards away. White miniskirt glowing in the dark against those dark legs and a nice top. Man, she looked good.......but she wasn't smiling at me. I wonder why. I walk up to her and try to hug her but stiff as a board, she is. She asks where I was and I say, not here......lets go to the room. She goes.

In the room, my heart is in my throat. I give my best lie. I tell her I was in Soi Cowboy and just got too drunk. I just found a hotel and stayed there and thought all day about what I wanted. Did I want her or what. She told me she called all her friends, no one had seen me. At 3am she got in a moto taxi and went all over just looking. Went to the karaoke place, (thank God I left), Soi Cowboy, everywhere she could think that I was. She told me she did not sleep all night cuz when she got back to our room, they would not let her in. I had the key and forgot to put her name on the room. Finally about 8am she just paid for a room herself in the same hotel and asked them to call her when I came in. She also told me that if I had not come home by midnight, it was now about 8pm, she was going to the police to help her. She is bawling all over the place now. Sobbing like a baby. I thought I was the lowest piece of shit........Now I KNOW I am the lowest piece of shit. She really loves me. She quit her job, doesn't see her friends, takes care of me the whole time I am there. She has told me, forget the money, don't send it.....I still love you.

We spend the next hour or so talking, crying and holding each other. We come to an agreement and she is better. As good as she can be anyway. This is my last night as I MUST leave in the morning or risk losing my job. It is still kinda early, around 10 maybe, so we go out and get something to eat. It is a pretty quiet meal between the two of us but I know things are okay. We go back to the room and make love. It is one of the better times we have with each other. She never took her eyes off of mine. It was a wonderful night. We just held each other until it was time for me to get ready. Our ritual is, she will stay in the room when I leave and keep it till check-out time and it was no different this trip. We said good-bye and I left.

Back in America now, I have called her everyday, without fail, I mean every single day a minimum of 3 times. My calling card must be 20 times platinum by now. I still support her and she has not worked a day in the bar. She will go to the bar to visit her friends maybe once every two weeks. She just has no desire to go anymore, she says. I still believe her as she has not lied to me about that, that I know of. I also call Lek. I started slowly but now call her everyday as well, only once a day though. I have sent her money one time but told her that will not be a habit.

I love Nit. I will not leave her. But......I really miss Lek, as well. Lek knows I am with Nit but Nit does not know I have seen Lek. My plan......if Lek is okay with the arrangement, I will keep it this way for awhile. Until I get caught or go crazy. Nit is pressuring for marriage. Her mother wanted us to get married on my upcoming trip in 10 days. No, I said. I did not tell her this part but it would not be fair to her for me to marry her now. I am too much of a pig. Is my title appropriate? I think so.......I had a great girl, lost her cuz I wanted a one nighter......fell for that girl hard and almost lost her because of the first girl. Stay tuned for the next series. Not sure the title yet.......I'll name it on my return.

Next title : "Bobbit in LOS" :cover: or "Cut and Dried" :neener:

just kidding ......... I hope, for your sake

Thanks for sharing Troy. I'm sure many can relate.

Not to worry, whatever you think you have planned for the next trip .......... it won't work that way. ::

Look forward to hearing more of the continuing saga :bow:

Archived