Blue Sky Bar, Patpong

ultras67

There I was awandering around patpong on a saturday night with money in the pocket when I spied some lovely looking ladies in red dresses sitting in the open air section of the Blue Sky Bar.

It had been my intention to go next door to the old faithful SOL but the bright colours distracted me and I turned right. It had actually been maybe a year since I had been in there so I just walked straight in the door because I wanted the comfort of air con rather than sitting outside in the sweat.

As soon as I came in I realised the layout had changed, no pool table, no inside bar, on the right side were 4 round tables with plastic chairs all on one side - not very comfortable ones I might add. On the left was a slightly raised platform stage area with chairs facing the tables - huh? I thought. I sat down and realised that the girls from the outside had followed me inside and were now sitting in the stage chairs. AH HA ! I thought - goldfish bowl! The girls were accompanied in by a thai guy who sat beside me and explained the layout. Its a takeaway bar. STs or LTs for 1 or 2 or 3 or more ladies. For the ST its 90minutes, 1200B for 1 ( but I later found out I over paid and should be 1000 or less ) and a quoted price of 2200 for 2. I said I wasnt that interested and played the poor card and had only 2000 to which he said its a deal. I probably could have got a lower price but I wasnt really that interested in 2 girls. ( and yes I didnt occur to me at the time to try and negotiate the 1 girl price )

The girls themselves actually were 7,8s quite tasty and well presented but would not necessarily a first choice in some bars.

The deal was 1200 all in, including the room. I confirmed that last bit twice before leaving as I have been stung before on that one. The rooms are not in the bar but in between the Thigh Bar and Penthouse Bar. It used to be a massage parlour but then the changed it to short time rooms. ( It also has signs for a snooker hall and a Tatoo parlour above the stairs)

When we got to the room another girl appeared and said 200B for the room. I said no, I paid for everything, no you didnt, you paid for the girl, yes and the room, no the girl 200B for room. I just basically stood my ground and repeated the same thing for the next 3 minutes until she got tired of it and left ( but not before asking if I wanted a drink for me or the girl ). It almost got to the point where I was going to walk out and go back to the bar and get the money back. ( both places are owned by the same guy )

One thing I hate is these added rip off charges they try and sneek on - anywhere, not just Patpong or in the nightlife scene, it pisses me off royally. :onfire: And given the chance I never go back there.

If someone says to me it costs X, I make a yes / no decision. It makes me mad to say yes, then later they go but its X plus, plus, plus..... once you have commited.

Anyway, after a quick shower together, a basic massage was given with no great skill and then onto the old horizontal jogging, the service was above average with a good BJ but after only 5 minutes of the old boom boom she was saying "when you finish?" and afterwards "oh, you too mau, you go long time too much" Maybe it was 30 min all in for the bj and service, taking into account the showers and walking it was just about 50min all in, well under the 90min I officially have.

Why is it, why when you last more than 2 minutes they start moaning??

Overall It is about a 7 out of 10. If they didnt try the room charge scam I would give it another 1. Worth a look anyway as an alternative to places with a ST room in the bar.

About 10 years ago there used to be the Blue Sky Thai Boxing Bar in Patpong, up towards Suriwong from Kangaroo bar. They used to have terrible choreographed Thai boxing bouts and shows with snakes and fireeaters and blokes stopping fans with their hands and whatnot. The bar staff were quite fun but were continuingly hustling to get more money out of you. There were some stunning bargirls there too, only they weren't...er...girls.

Archived