Thai Air GBP 370 LHR-BKK March / April

torrenova

It's 45 minutes on the Stansted Express into Liverpool Street.

Why r u only going one way to the UK? You're not thinking of staying here are you? ::

Hi Torrenova,

Thanks for the Internet address of WestEast Travel. I've just had a look and have copied the following:

Bangkok - Economy* £300.00

London Heathrow - Bangkok

Ticket Conditions

* COMPANION FARE: 3+ passengers @ £300, 2+ passengers @ £310, 1 passenger @ £325

- Valid for travel on 13 April and 20 Apr-22 Jun 2004

- Valid for sale until 02 Apr 2004

- Departures from London Heathrow

- Maximum stay: Two months

- Fare excludes airport taxes and security charges

I've sent off an enquiry form for the dates I want to travel (end of April for 3 weeks). Will be very interested to see if they match this price when they reply. I believe the price only applies to TG917 and TG916 i.e. a night flight out and a day flight back, but I can live with that :)

Thanks again.

Peckieboy

P.S. If I get the price quoted I'll be ringing the bell in the first bar I go into :beer:

the way it usually works for cheapest rt malmö/cph-lon is outwards by ryan & return by easy totalling some gbp60 only or so if booked far enough in advance etc :clown:

ok I admit I sometimes miss the 11pm pub curfew so I can get my beauty sleep :neener: otherwise I'm not missing much I hope :rolleyes:

Hi ib13,

Unfortunately their website is wrong :nono: they do a compainion fare for 2 people but not for 3 :censored:. My friend and his wife have got flights for £357 inc all taxes so it looks like I will not be ringing the bell in the first bar I go in. Trailfinders have offered the same flight, with 2 nights hotel in Bangkok for £546.

Regards

Peckieboy

Archived