Received a Pattayaland2 postcard from the GF

chilli13

elef said:

Hi Ib,

as you said she isn't stupid so she's not revealing herself.

So we have 3 alternatives:

innocent

joke

warning.

You're the only one who decide which alternative is the most probable! :neener:

:beer:

elef

one more, she just wanted to remind you of the good time you had together in Pattaya ..... and I'd guess it was that.

don't read too much into everything they do.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ib13 said:

Initially I was thinking of her perhaps being blissfully ignorant of the easy availability of BG's in the various forms of MP's, Gogo's, freelance disco's etc., but after relaxing a bit & being with her in the pong, pattaya, sukhumvit & even on the river cruise where somewhere out near thaksin bridge she explained that the huge neon all in thai was advertising for an exclusive massage that really was an illagal naughty body massage as she put it - no way - in LOS :: :grinyes:

Could it then be the famous non confronting style of what she don't know for sure won't harm her, but there'll always be the suspicion or fear of other girls?

Anyways thanks for pointing that out GTG & wish me luck :)

I think she knew what's going on with you when you are in Pattaya. :neener: But she doesn't want to ask directly. She knew that she would not get the honest answer.The way she pointed out about the neon signs could be that she was testing the water with you and wanted to see your reaction. And maybe - just maybe - you would tell her the truth. :)

If you are getting serious with this girl , just be honest with her like Belgian Boy has done with his current gf. Then everything will fall into places for you.

GTG

I like to believe your version & come to think of it she probably bough a full amazing LOS post card series without even noticing a string af gogo bars or maybe it's just part of the country's natural beauty :)

Main reason she had to resend some cards was she 'lost' mine I bough in Autthaya & thus wanted to replace them tenfold adding pattaya, phuket,krabi & samui to the scenery - gotta love them :hug:

When asked why she sent that particular funland card she did the typical TIT ignore answer so it's all open :rolleyes:

pattaya127 said:

she's a NBG & has the moral high grounds I guess.

-----------------------------------

TIT101: Don't assume you know them so well....

I live for surprises, but prefer nice ones :p

As she's been very honest & upfront moreso than me I feel I know her quite well.

She said she will have only me & do anything :o

nah, they don't buy sets IME. But anything to remind you of the time you had together is fair play in their mind.

I don't believe most of them to be subtle enough for the 'mindgame' routine. More like big eyed romantics.

Mine saved everything from cocktail coasters to used admission stubs. I went to throw some stuff out one day, and she said "No, it reminded her of the day we had there."

A lot of people, both East and West want and need little things to remind them of the 'good times'. Don't fall for all this 'conspiracy crap'. She was just thinking of you. ::

and :neener: they LOVE the wild eyed romantic stuff :shhh:

>>>>and they LOVE the wild eyed romantic stuff<<<

Man.....you're not kidding. Last time I went back, my G/f had a "shrine" set up on her only table in her room. Everything from empty shampoo containers, to bottle caps, to flight stubs, from our previous trip to Samui. Almost scary!

I think she liked the trip there. ::

HT

Archived