Ford Laser 1600cc for sale

We need to sell my girlfriends car as she has opened a minimart and needs a pickup to go to the wholesalers. :applause:

The car in question is a silver Ford Laser 1600cc automatic. Its a special edition called the flash which basically means you get grey leather seats and alloy wheels, body coloured electric mirrors etc. Also has airbag, power steering and electric windows and drives really well :D

For those of you that dont know its identical to the Mazda 323 and you could get it serviced at either Ford or Mazda. Average service costs around 2,000 baht and its economical as well. :grinyes:

Never had a problem with spare parts availability even things like replacement gas tank cap was in stock when some wombat at the gas station forgot to screw it back in and girly drove round oblivious until the next gas station :doah:

I have owned it since new (July 2001 and have all the original selling dealer documentation as well as finance agreements to testify that we were not driving for a year before remembering to register it :nono:). We have finished the finance and have the cherished little blue book confirming ownership.

Its done 65000 km's mostly between our house in Pattaya and apartment in Bkk. Always serviced at the Premier Ford Dealership by Sukhumvit Soi 22 and is still under warranty until July 04.

We have fitted a 30,000 baht JVC stereo and 12 disc CD changer in the trunk.

Price 450,000 baht and the car is mostly in Pattaya but can be brought up to Bkk with a few days notice and viewed somewhere around lower Sukhumvit.

This is a genuinely nice car and I am sorry to see it go, but she has to pay her way and you cant overload this car with 48 large boxes of beer chang :beer:

Archived