Pollution or Pollen Sensitivity??? *DELETED* *DELETED*

Damn another Texas with allergies. I hail from Ft Worth...but have been in Tland for 4 yrs. Always had allergies (shit N Texas is a terrible place for pollen Spr and Fall). Took me 3 yrs to develop problems here....but they finally hit me. Seems to be worse in the cool season because the lack of humidity keeps the particulate matter airborne longer and they pollen attaches to the matter....and the major grasses here are Johnson and Bermuda......so chances are if you have allergies back in Tejas you will have them here.

GS

Interesting pic Goat. Did you just happen to have a pic of a goat's balls, or did you have to follow one around for a while with a camera to get it? Just teasing. Yep, we met at Gulliver's just over a month ago. I accidently put this post under classifieds, meant it for health. It might take a monitor to move the post, so I just deleted it, and will repost it. Actually, I don't have bad breathing problems in the US, that's what concerns me. I'm hoping it's just a pollen problem from a plant we didn't have in Texas. Otherwise, it could be pollution -- which could me possibly having to move -- bad news.

Archived