MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 16

sayjann

Nok was still not too good in the morning and again i had to look after her,it was quite strange for me to do this as it was normally her looking after me.

but i did'nt mind.

well eventually we got ourselves sorted and i took her back to her room,and she got prepared to go to work.

when we got to her bar,i didn?t want her to work,she was still looking and feeling rough,so i BF'd her and told her to go home and go back to bed.

she wanted to stay with me,but i told her no,go home.

this was where i had a problem.

i had spent a week with Nok,and while i had had a wonderful time and had a lot of feelings for her,i just wasn?t used to spending that much time with a woman,i needed a break from her.

and i was also on holiday and the butterfly feelings were coming back.

i now had to tell her that i would not see her for a couple of days and she was not very happy when i told her.

i tried to explain how i felt,but i don't think it really registered and she got upset.

but she eventually left the bar and went home.

i did feel a little bad at what i had done,but i just needed a bit of space.

well i spent the day visiting a few bars and just having a good drink and after a nap,just done the same during the evening.

went to my usual places at night and decided to go and BF Jip from Rockhard tonight.

had been for a drink with her before and had also seen her dancing topless and had been impressed with her body.

got to her bar and disappointed,tonight was her night off and i never got to see her.

didn?t really do much in the way of looking for a woman for the night and ended up outside Tai-Pan and sat on the little wall outside with a beer in hand and waited to see what happened.

was soon spotted by Noang,a girl i had previously taken home on Day 6 and we sat there chatting and i thought i should take her home again.

but then Bee turned up and started to talk to me and i introduced her to Noang.

we all chatted and it got the time when i had to decide which one was coming back to the room with me.

well i knew it had to be Bee.

we had already spent one night together and it had been incredible and i said sorry to Noang and took Bee by the hand and off we went,and i have never seen Noang since.

what can i say about the sex with Bee?,fantastic again and we really were so much in sync.

i have her picture on my dressing table to this day,and whenever i look at it,i think of all the good times i had with her.

she also became a good friend and someone who i still keep in touch with to this day.

Archived