MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 17

sayjann

another thing I forgot to mention when Nok and i returned to Patong.

we had been away for 5 nights and to my surprise i didn't have to pay the BF for those 5 nights.

i paid the BF for the first night and when we returned i only had to pay the BF for that night.

by now i had got to know the owner of Pink Panther quite well,a Norwegian fella and i asked him about this.

he told me i had to pay the BF to take Nok for the first and last nights as she was still in Patong, but the 5 nights we were away from the Island didn't count,as she was not available for work.

he thought of it as a holiday and therefore couldn't justify a BF,but she still got paid her full salary of 5000 for a Month.

i think he was a good employer,sad that things had to go wrong for him.

i used to talk to Harald a lot and learned what i thought was a lot about the bar business.

i read a lot about the 'quota's' the girls have to fulfill each month,so many BF's and LD's and this really confuses me.

most of the bar owners tell me this is not a done thing,but i hear every bar has this system?.

most of my regular bars are Falang owned and they all told me the same,no quota's were expected.

and i spoke to many Girls about this and they also were mysterfied by this suggestion.

anyway back to the boring part of my story.

the sex between Bee and myself was always the best and unusually for a BG,she didn't sleep much and was normally awake quite early and this morning i was treated to her speciality for the first time.

i was awoken by her hand gently rubbing my dick and it had got hard in my sleep.

i was treated to a few minutes of her tongue in my throat and then she said she wanted us to have a shower together.

after washing me all over she dropped to her knees and began the BBBJ.

this was the first time she sucked me to completion in the shower and it was such an intense feeling(she was fucking good), i just slumped to the floor of the shower feeling totally drained and satisfied.

this became our regular thing whenever she stayed,and sometimes she swallowed and sometimes it was a facial.

i've said this many times,but sex with Bee was always the best.

she was so sexy and whenever i was with her never had a problem getting my little member to become a big member.

well after more sucking and fucking we left the room after the reception had rang up and asked if i could leave,the maids wanted to clean up my room.

Bee wanted to go home,so i bade her farewell with her 2000 and the taxi fare.

i had a quiet day and didn't do much really(nothing new there).

went to see Nok and stayed with her in her Go-Go for a while and BF'd her and sent her home and then back to my room for my normal early evening nap in preparation for the night ahead.

by now i now i had decided to pay the BF for Nok ever day,i may have been a butterfly,but i hated the idea of Nok going with anyone else and made sure she did'nt work.

done my normal thing and visited a few places and chatted and ended up in English Bar and talked to a girl i had become friends with,her name was Boo.

i had talked to her most nights and found her a very pleasant girl and i enjoyed her company,and tonight i decided to BF her.

24 Years old and a perfect body and the sex was good.

we kept in touch for over a year after i last saw her(June 2002),but sadly now we are strangers as her e-mail has lapsed and i cannot contact her

but there are more stories of her to come.

It was late and we slept, but our peace was disturbed by the dreaded knock at the door........

Archived