Quiz on Thailand - travel/tourist/gen. knowledge

Pescator

There have been a couple of quizzes on this board about BKK and Pattaya resp.

I have made a multiple choice quiz with 30 questions aimed at the tourist/traveller in Thailand.

If you wanna try it out here is the link:

Thai Trivia

or if that doesn`t work in your browser:

Thai Trivia

Moderators. If you don`t want me to supply a link, linking outside of nanaplaza, let me know and I shall delete the post.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks H.N.

It was the picutre ones that got me mostly! A lot of beaches in Thailand look 'same same'!!

Also a couple of the Thai language questions regarding place names. My Thai's good, but I know from looking at the "Language Thread" not as good as yours!!

Nakhon Narmkhaeng?? Hope you've got your thermals! Must be the best-kept secret in Prathet Thai! Especially in hot season!!!!

Fly P.

Hi FlyP,

It was the picutre ones that got me mostly! A lot of beaches in Thailand look 'same same'!!

They do indeed. I was trying to find some that was kind of characteristic, but showed them from a different angle or it would be too easy. For instance the one from Phi Phi, everybody would know it if they saw it from the usual angle.

Also a couple of the Thai language questions regarding place names. My Thai's good, but I know from looking at the "Language Thread" not as good as yours

That is kind of you to say so, but the difference between you and me when it comes down to enterpreting thai place names is that I have the Lonely Planet Travel Guide :o

Nakhon Narmkhaeng?? Hope you've got your thermals! Must be the best-kept secret in Prathet Thai! Especially in hot season

55555. You are the first to make a comment on this "Jangwat" although I have had it in my profile for a year or so. :up: Mayby I should have included a question about it in the quiz ::

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi P127,

Being somewhat of a computer illiterate I - of course - cheated and used at program to create the quiz:

Multiple Quiz Maker. It makes the creation of quizzes a breeze and the ftp upload as well.

Multiple Quiz Maker

It is a trial version but is fully functional for 30 days.

17 points. It shows that the south is my least visited province in Thailand.

Well, I am glad to hear that you only scored 17! :: I am still in awe with regards to your score on the recent historical quizzes :o

I shall come up with an Issarn quiz unless you beat it to me. And I don`t have the guts to offer a prize in case you get all of them right :)

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived