MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 18(PART 1)

sayjann

i looked at my bedside clock and it said 10.05 and i thought who could knocking at the door at the time of day.

put the chain on the door and stood behind it and looked out.

fuck,it was NOK!!!!! and the first thing she did was look into the room and she saw another woman in the bed and she looked at me and started to cry.

then she changed and held out her hand and just said 'gold'.

a few days earlier i had broken her gold chain while having sex with her and i had promised i would get it repaired.

but to be honest i had forgotten all about it.

i told her to hang on and put on a pair of shorts and went outside to talk to her.

she was adamant that she wanted her necklace and i kept telling her i would get it fixed today,and eventually she agreed and i told her i would come and see her when she started work and i would BF her.

she left and i returned to the room.

did'nt think about it at the time,but what was she doing up at that time of day?,very unusual for her,was she on her way home after being with a man the previous night?,i will never know.

i know i had BF?d her and sent her home,but no guarantee she didn?t go looking for a Man later on.

Boo was now awake and i decided a little bit of morning sex would'nt go amiss and went down on her.

she did'nt seem that enthusiastic and i think she had been put off by Nok turning up and i just got on top of her and pumped away until i finished.

i don't think she had a good time at all.

she then wanted to leave,so we showered,dressed and we went for a bit of breakfast before she went home.

i then went to as many gold shops as i could find and tried to find someone to fix the necklace.

but to no avail,they all said it was not possible and i thought 'fuck it',i had promised Nok i would get it fixed and now i was going to have to tell her i could'nt.

went to Pink Panther and sat with her and told her about the necklace and she just said 'no problem',but i felt guilty and came up with the masterstroke.

she danced in high heeled shoes and had told me she had wanted boots just like some of the other girls,but they were too expensive.

i told her we would go to a shop and i would buy a pair for her and her eye's lit up and she gave me a big hug.

i BF'd her and asked her where we had to go to get the boots and she grabbed my hand and we walked to the Paradise Complex and entered the shop and there was nothing but boots and boots.

she took her time,but finally chose a pair and i think i paid 1800 for them.

she put them on and walked out of the shop wearing them.

the Paradise Complex contains a few Male Go-Go's and i asked her if she had ever been inside one and she said no and as i was curious,i asked her if she wanted to visit one that night and she said yes.

we passed a gold shop and she asked me for the necklace and dragged me inside.

she chatted for a while with the staff and looked at a few others and explained to me that she could swap the broken one for a new one and would i pay the difference.

i told her of course and she picked one that just about matched her bracelet and i paid 450 for it.

back to the room and she was so happy with her boots and bracelet that she said she had something special for me.

we showered and then she told me to lay on the bed and watch.

she pulled her boots on and selected some music and danced for me.

totally naked but for the boots and while i'm not into anything kinky like that,i found it very erotic.

needless to say i was soon hard and she looked at me and made a hand movement and said that she wanted me to jerk myself off while i watched.

i did so for her but soon told her i was going to finish soon and she leapt on the bed and then impaled herself on me and rode away.

by this time,Nok and i were not using condoms,but she had always asked me not to cum inside her and i always complied.

quickly told her i was about to finish and she jumped off and gave me a HJ and stroked me against her chest and i came all over her,it was a good session.

afterwards she told me that she liked to see a man jerk himself,made her feel sexy because he was doing it while looking at her.

we had a nap and then prepared for our night out.

of course she was wearing her boots and we made our way to the Paradise Complex.

finally picked a Go-Go to go in and we entered.

we sat down and i suppose there were about 12 young men working and all oiled up and wearing the same huge nappy(diaper,for all you heathens) like things which were really baggy.

but they must have all stuffed them with something as they were all BIG boys down there.

it was quite dark and as my eyes became accustomed to the light i noticed a few falang men sitting around with the Thai men and doing things i had seen in female bars.

fondling each other and kissing and all that,did'nt like that at all.

the stage was small and only enough room for 4 men to dance and they were exactly like the girls,preening themselves in the mirrors and suchlike.

opposite us were 3 men were sitting,looking at us and soon they started to wave and blow kisses.

then 2 of them walked across and sat with me and shook hands and again i got the '20 questions',strange to get them from a man.

chatted for a while and unlike many girls they never asked for a drink.

then the frightening thing happened.........

Archived