Alta apartment

brottbyman

Looks a good deal! Is it guest friendly? I need one for 15 nights but notice it is cheaper to hire it for one month! But I need it to be VERY guest friendly. I have a couple of GTG who may want to stay/visit but get embarrased if the security is too "in your face".

You probably read a post from me about this place. I stayed there and yes it could have been two years ago !!!! Such was the experience that I stayed half the intended time and got a refund such was the hassle with the place. The fittings and the interior look superb when you open the door of the room, but the problem was that nothing worked properly, There were problems with the bath, and shower, and air-con, and TV, and Fridge etc etc etc. I just got sick of the hassle and moved out.

There was one friendly security guard at the gate who I'm sure you could tip to let you bring a few girls in and apart from him there is no one else there at night. I never tried to bring more than two girls in and that was not a problem. No one checks your girls ID and there is no reception staff.

As I say that was two years ago and it could have all changed by now. It can only have changed for the better however.

I'l like to know your experience of the place if you decide to stay there.

Uniformguy

Archived