MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 19

sayjann

woke up around 7 a.m. and felt like shit.

much too much Singha the previous night and i was suffering for it now.

laid there for a while and then remembered where i was and realised Nok was in the other room.

slung my clothes on and walked to the room and carefully opened the door,BUT no Nok.

the bed had not been slept in and all her stuff was gone.

Nok had always left bits of clothing and toiletries in my room and i would have other girls look at me and ask 'you have lady already'?.

all this was gone,but she had left one article,her new boots.

they were just standing there in the middle of the floor.

i was immediately overcome with remorse,i had again had too much drink and treated Nok so badly,why was i such a prick?.

could'nt do a lot at the moment and i went back to bed for a few hours.

finally got up and got ready to go out.

was feeling really guilty and did'nt really want to see Nok,i was ashamed of my behaviour towards her,so i did'nt go to my normal daytime bar,Sports Bar.

instead i went to Lion Bar and sat with Sa,who i had met a couple of days before.

we chatted for a while and i enjoyed another of her massages and after a couple of hours decided to BF her and take her back to the room.

had the shower together and i was soon excited as she washed my little head.

could'nt get the towel around my waist as something was in the way and i just walked to the bed and laid there,awaiting the pleasure.

she started to massage my legs and got nearer and nearer to my dick and i really was hard by now and aching for her touch.

she did'nt disappoint and played with me and then engulfed me with her mouth.

her technique was great,kissing,sucking,licking and nibbling what seemed every inch of my dick and balls,heaven.i enjoyed her mouth for a while and decided i wanted to return the favour and pulled her off me and moved her up so she was astride my head.

then i found out something about her,she had the largest clitoris i have ever seen,it was huge and i just had to lick and suck it and she liked it.

we had good sex and i broke a rule of mine and came inside her whilst wearing the condom.

Sa was 33 and not the best body you will ever see,but i found her so sexy and we had sex another 2 times with her letting me give her a facial and then sucking me and swallowing.

afterwards i was drained and we laid there chatting and talking about ourselves.

i found her a very intelligent woman and while i enjoyed her company i was itching to get out for the night and look for a new lady for the night.

just thought i would see her another time.

was a bit naughty to her and feigned illness,i just could'nt say i wanted her to leave,she was too nice.

but illness excuse was no good,she showed much sympathy and wanted to go to the pharmacy and get me medicine.

i declined and just said i wanted to sleep,but she would not leave and got 2 HUGE tablets out of her bag and made me swallow them.

i only did so only in the hope she might get the message and leave,but to no avail,she insisted on looking after me.

now this may sound as if i was treating her badly,and in a way i was,but i just wanted some space and i don't really like to tell her to leave,i'm not that sort of person.

well eventually i gave up and thought i might as well stay with her for a while and we got showered,dressed and went for dinner.

we visited a few places and she really got to grow on me,very intelligent and articulate and we talked about many things.

she was good company.

we ended up at her bar,Lion Bar and sat in the front and just watched the girls in the other bars going about their nightly duties of trying to entice the men in for a drink and maybe a BF.

then she came out with the bombshell,could i take her to Pink Panther?.

it seemed a cousin of hers worked there and she wanted to chat.

i was very reluctant,this was where Nok worked and i did'nt really want to enter the bar with another woman.

but she pleaded and as it was now 11:30 p.m,i thought it was safe,Nok finished work at 9 p.m.,so off we went.

we were welcomed by all the staff outside(i was a regular by now) and we entered.

as we did i felt a finger jabbed into my ribs,it was Nok.

WHAT THE FUCK was she doing there?,she should have gone home by now.

she looked at me and then Sa and she did'nt seem happy.

Sa and i sat down and ordered drinks and Nok danced.

Sa knew about Nok,i had told her i had a regular girl and while she did'nt know where Nok worked or who she was,i felt i had to tell Sa which one was Nok and pointed her out.

Sa asked if i wanted to talk to Nok,but i said no,i was with her.

but when Nok finished dancing she disappeared upstairs(the girls changing room) and soon she appeared in her street clothes and walked out of the bar.

it seems she paid her own BF and was going home.

i knew i had to talk to her and explained to Sa and she was fine with me going outside for a while to talk to Nok.

i rushed outside and caught Nok up and we had words.

i hugged her and apologised for treating her so badly the previous night and told her i wanted her to come with me to my hotel.

she refused,saying i was already with lady and then she asked about her boots.

i told her i had taken them back to the shop and got a refund(of course i had'nt),but it upset her and she told me she really liked her boots and why did i take them back?.

her fault i said,she took everything but the boots,so her decision not to have them.

again i asked her to come home with me this night,but again she refused and off she went into the night.

i returned to Pink Panther and to Sa and said to her i had to leave her.

this was my chance to get Sa to go.

i told Sa that Nok was waiting for me at the end of the road and would she mind if i went home with Nok.

and to her credit,Sa was fine with the situation,i had spoken about Nok and she knew how i felt about her.

we left and i walked her back to Lion Bar and was soon on my way.

of course i was not meeting Nok,so i went to English Bar and chatted to Boo for a while and then returned to Pink Panther.

i was joined by Nok's friend,Wan and she asked where my lady(Sa) was,and i told her she had gone home.

i had chatted to Wan for a few days now and while she was'nt really my type,i was a little attracted to her.

could'nt ask her to come with me,i did'nt want the news getting back to Nok that i had taken Wan home.

but if Wan had suggested me paying thr BF i might have thought about it.

then i left and told her i was going back to the room.

i quickly stopped off at Rockhard and had a drink and then decided i did want a lady for the night and ended up outside Tai-Pan.

who should walk past?,none other then Wan,who questioned why i was there.

she knew that men who sat outside Tai-Pan at night were on the look out for a girl for the night,and she scolded me.

she said i had lied to her,i had told her i was going home alone,but now i was looking for a woman.

but she had a friend with her and i was interested in the friend,but they both moved on.

but then a good thing happened,a few minutes later Wan's friend reappeared and sat with me and we talked and i thought she was the one for me.

asked her if she wanted to stay with me for the night and she jumped at the offer.

her name was Jaa.

nice shower together and i was surprised at her body,she had had 3 children,but only 24 and no real signs of kids.

she had a great pair of boobs and i enjoyed nuzzling up to them.

but her BBBJ was a good technique.

she just sucked the end of my dick and jerked me with her hands,it was totally different to Sa's technique earlier in the day.

we fucked in various rooms of my bungalow with a few positions and then she told me she liked a man to cum over her face.

she wanted it and i did'nt want to disappoint her so i pulled out and finished on her face.

we then showered and cuddled up together and fell asleep.

i had been with 2 women today,but they were totally different,but they both grew on me and whilst i was to see Jaa again on this trip and on a future trip she was not to feature that highly in my life.

but Sa would feature heavily in my life on future trips.

another great homely day at phuket village naja ;)

haven't been to phuket myself you really make it sound like everybody knows you & all the troubles that go with it!

whatever presents itself you manage to have a good time not too mention dream sex, but I do think you could have saved some of the 'trouble' by taking a bit more more control, which I find wouldn't be rude at all to the honeys.

come on they're just working remember even the attraction obviously is that they don't treat us that way always, but more with the fames GFE if we let them :)

hello my friend.

i know what you are saying,but as i explained elsewhere the demon drink takes over my mind sometimes and i just become a total arsehole.

but give the Girls credit,they realised that some Falangs are idiots after a few Beers and they must see this many times.

but i must have shown them better times as they always seemed to forgive me.... :bow:

but don't read the next couple of FR's as it shows what a total idiot i had become.... :banghead:

Archived