first trip never be the same(down to pattaya)

allatsea2000

We get picked up in the mini van at around 1045 and proceed to go to every hotel. We then end up at the northern bus terminal, where we check in and get shown the bus(not bad big aircon). We wait for another 30 mins, it turns out we were waiting for some other farangs to arrive, then off we go.

We are laughing and joking on the way down and looking around in amazement at the scenery. I am starting to get a little nervous, as we havent anything organised(accom wise or what to do).

We are soon rounding the roundabout(yes i know great english) and have the sea in site. We wheel around on to beach road, and i am like a kid in a candy shop, we are here whoohoo. I try to stay cool and calm, and say what do you think fella, his reply yeah looks alright doesnt it. In reality i was jumping out of my skin. I didnt know what was going to happen but i was so excited.

The bus pulled into the nova lodge on central road to let us off. We get off and stretch, then walk to the road. How foreign do i feel know, wouldnt have a clue where to go. We decide to stroll towards the beach(all of about 30 metres).

We get to the corner and see all of these bars, and decide to stop and have a beer. fuck, which bar do we go to, how the fuckm do we decide.

We decide to sit at the second bar in, and proceed to order a couple of singha. the first song we here when we sit down is Dido(became a favourite). We just sit and relax and talk shit, while we are watching the world go by. when we arrrive it was about 3pm, it was now 5pm(and we said we would have a quick beer and organise accom). We notice that alot more girls are in the bars or at least turning up to the bars, so we figure this is the night shift, and yes you guessed it, how could we leave now, we need to survey the talent.

It is now about 7pm and we are both playing the bar games with the girls. I am now diddling with two cute young girls from the bar in front on our bar, and yes you guessed it they want us to go up there. I needed a piss(yeah i know u dont need to know that)and get told where to go. It is then i have my first taste of the cattle run, or the guantlet as i called it.

Hello sexy man, handsome, man, sit down please, where u go, i go with u, can do everything. wow that was fun, exciting, and a bit daunting let alone embarrising.

Returned to the bar and it is my mates turn, i let him know what happened, and on his return he has got the same treatment.

9pm and we decide we better organise somewhere to sleep(at least while we can speak anyway) so off we go. Decide to stop at the bar where we had been didling, more games, more beer, fuck how pissed am i.

The next toilet run was successful, as i noticed some accomodation, and decided that would be good enough. Organised a double room(or so i thought)and was happy no deposit needed, shown the back entrance, given the keys, and all was happy.

Back at the bar my mate is happy we have accom, and has seemed to be very smitten already with a lady by the name of mia. I had been playing games with a few of the ladies, trying to improve my thai, and probably becoming a bit attracted to a young girl we will call ting.

Well time is flying no foooood lots of drinks lot of fun.

All of a sudden i feel this tug on my shirt. I look around and see this little boy, who i thought would have been all but 3 years old, ripped shirt no shoes, and trying to get me to buy chewing gum for 10 baht at 1am in the morning. I cant fucken believe my eyes, and decide to buy some gum, and give him a tip, if he will practice muay thai with me(i now it is a scam but then i didnt). We muck around, and i pretend he has knocked me out, he comes over to help me up, and i give him the money. He takes the money and oout of knowwhere gives me a hug.

Ireturn to my seat at the bar, and take a sip of my beer, my mate says cute kid, we chat a bit about how wrong that is, then it happened. Out of the blue tears start streaming down my face, the more i try to stop them the more they come. this kid has really affected me, i have never seen anything like it before and it hurt. I turned around so as the girls couldnt see the tears. Before i knew it ting was around outside the bar with one of those cold face cloths(i love those things)wiping away my tears, she wiped my face then held my head against her (she had probably scene this a thousand times,)this seemed to comfort me, and i thought how sweet this girls was.

Ting sat with me outside thee bar and we drank alot more, and i watched as my mate was falling for his girl. At about 3.30am we decide we better go to bed, and i thought what the hell, 4 days or so in thailand without anything, well not tonight. So off we go with the girls after the 200bar fine to our hubble aboad.

Hi,

I'm trying to follow this, but after 6 months of planning to come to Thailand with your mate, and indulging in all the things you have read on this board, you are now 4 days into your trip, which leaves you crying on a barstool at 1am in Pattaya, about a 3 year old trying to sell you gum, without having any girls yet?

I'm not knocking you at all. Just a very different from my first experience. 3 year olds are still in diapers, and most have little command of language skills. Not doubting you, but that is one I have not seen yet.

You made a deal with a 3 year old to practice Muay Thai with? :grinyes:

Me thinks this should be moved to 'Stories'.

HT

so let me see if i understand this. Because my first trip is sounding alot different to your first experiences, then it must be untrue, no no a story. Maybe the kid was older but he looked 3 or 4 to me. Dont know where your from or your background but 3 and still in diapers interesting. (not having a go at you,). Because i hd done a little research using this board then the perseption is that there is no way i could go 4 days without banging the guts out of someone, interesting(dont take that the wrong way). We are all different, as is the board. U make the perception that all r just outright sex tourists, and that is what the board has to offer. Yes most go forp4p and i have certainly delved in on my fair share, but this is just a trip report form 4 years ago now, and just telling it how it is. Yes obviously yours is different, but i would have thought that with your experience you would have known that two people can go to thailand and have a completely different experience, not everything is same same.

So if u were looking for a reaction then i suppose u got it. Dont hide behind Im not knocking you the common thread of your reply was that it must all be bullshit, all because your first experience was obviously totally different to mine(interesting logic). So if you have the power to move it or delete it, so be it, but just remember just because it didnt happen to you then it musnt be true, doesnt always ring true.

just my thoughts

comments and discussion are always welcome.

i post stories of my trips to LOS and have rarely had shit thrown at me even though at times i have been an arsehole towards the Girls.

i think people realise that some people cannot be saints all the time,circumstances sometimes change things.

think it is funny you criticize Allatsea, when at the same time you say that negative feedback in the trip reports section has made you wary of posting more of your exploits.

Oh, but wait! He added a disclaimer ("I'm not knocking you...I'm not doubting you")... So its OK!!

OK one and all ............. lets get back to the story at hand :nono: ::

And yeah allatsea, some of the kids can definately tug at a heart string. And that's OK by me. :beer:

(now mind you I've had a couple of them tug at my wallet as well. :shhh: )

LaoHuLi

Hi allatsea2000,

Sorry you took the wrong way. I just envisioned a toddler in pattaya bar at 1am in the morning, hussling gum sales, and it made me laugh hard. My post was not meant to be serious. Sorry if it came off that way. I fully realize that the kid could have been one of the girl's, who was just running in to check her schedule. I also understand that all our trips are different. While I was poking a bit of fun, I only was with one girl for the whole two weeks I was there my first time. So I never would think that a newbie is going to be pulling 3 girls his first night. Anyway, I do appologise if you think I was making fun of you personally. :beer:

HT

Hi Thaied

thanks for your explanation. However how was it that anybody would take your comments any differently(not a personal attack) when the vein running through your comments was that it must have been a story and didnt or couldnt happen, all because your experience was different(so far). Everybody has the right to comment and have there say, but maybe u need to look at what u say, and the way u say it.

I am curious though, as wise as u appear to be, where is it in my post that i have mentioned being with 3 on my first night, or even first night in pattaya. I have read and re-read my report and there is no mention of taking 3 ladies. I did mention that my mate took home his lady, and i took home my lady(ting) and i think that is where the report ends so far

I think u just need to be careful, as im sure alot of peoople out their loook forward to reading trip reports (gooood oor bad)as it helps to pass the time away, whilst we are waiting on our next trip

just my thoughts

i hold no malice

and except your apology

goood luck to u

i looook forward to reading some of your posts in the future

Archived