MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 20(PART 1)

sayjann

woke up with Jaa and again enjoyed sex with her,she was good.

afterwards she took me to a little restaurant and we had a nice lunch.

what i liked about Jaa was her smile,she had a permanent smile on her face and was very tactile and when i was with her on the street or in her bar,she was always leaning across and kissing me.

we returned to her Bar,Rock'N'Dice in Soi Seadragon and sat down for a drink.

we played the games and i decided to go to the tattoo shop and get my latest tattoo's from this trip.

told her i would be back in a while and walked the 10 yards or so and entered the shop.

i had to have 9 names from this trip and 2 from a previous trip put on my arm.

probably gone around 45 minutes and when i left and returned to Jaa's bar,she was gone.

Bartender told me that a man had BF'd her.

in the future i used to watch her and she was good at her job.

she used to start work around noon and would often be the only girl working in the Bar and would entice men in to the bar and talk to them.

and she was a quick worker and i once watched her first talk to a man and got him to pay the BF within 5 minutes and she was back in the bar within 20 minutes,looking for another punter.

she once told me she once had 9 men in 14 hours(S/T) and then got another man for L/T after the bar closed.

she was incredible.

even though she was spreading herself about,i enjoyed her company and saw her again,but she did cause a bit of trouble between Nok and i when i was back in the UK.

as she was'nt in her bar i walked the 5 yards to Sports Bar and sat with Khag and Frang and had a few games of pool.

my tattoo's had been covered with tissue paper and after a while i removed the paper and let the air get to them.

both the girls knew about them and i then had a surprise,Khag asked why i did'nt have Frang's name on my arm?.

i explained only the names of women i went to bed with tattooed on my arms.

Khag then told me that Frang liked me and did'nt i want to go with her?.

i was really surprised,the 2 of them worked 10 a.m-6 p.m and then went home and were never BF'd(the boss had no working girls in the bar)and i had never had any indication whatsoever they were available.

Khag told me that Frang liked me and wanted to go with me before i went home.

i talked to Frang and she said yes,she wanted some fun with me and i arranged for us to go together the next day(which was my last day in Patong,i only had 2 nights left).

now Frang was very pretty and what i considered a lady.

if she was English,she would have been classed as refined,upper-class.

one thing i noticed about her though,in all the time i knew her,i never ever saw her wearing a skirt,she always wore trousers.

had a couple of drinks to get my courage up,i knew i had to go and see Nok.

i entered Pink Panther and sat down and she was dancing,but smiled broadly at me and joined me when she had finished.

i handed her my rucksack and she looked at me puzzled and i told her to open it,there was something for her inside.

she undid the top and looked inside and then looked at me with a delighted look on her face and just hugged and kissed me.

inside were her boots and she quickly pulled them on and strutted around and showed them off,she was so happy to have them back.

we had a drink and by now Na had joined us and i thought i would try and push my luck,as Nok was in a happy mood.

i wanted to BF Na one more time and i told Nok this and was surprised how agreeable to this,i suppose she was just happy to have the boots.

gave Na the 500 and off she went to get changed.

this was when my world fell apart.....

Archived