"heap of complaints, this topic is closed..."

I would guess that any man that has spent more than three nights in Nana, Soi Cowboy, Soi 33, Patpong, or made the rounds on Walking Street in Pattaya will relate to some of the descriptions (they are part of the sub-culture {bar language} that exists in the bars) and that I, in fun, presented as a topic

not long ago on another forum by Moving (which is me in that forum)...It was in short order closed down because of "a heap complaints"...so only post at the risk of offending your members.

How do you describe your Thai GF? Here are a few suggestions:

Adventurous............ "You only man that not use condom with me"

30-ish...................... Closer to 49

20-ish.......................Scared, probably 17

Athletic................... No boobs

Average looking......Still looking for a customer at 2:30 AM

Beautiful..................Does long time, special trips and never turns off mobile

Contagious smile.....Has many customers

Educated..................Has worked the bar longer than "3 months"

Emotionally secure....Has three other BF's sending her money not to work bar

Free spirit..................Probably on drugs

Fun............................Flirts with everyone, goes to toilet to talk on mobile

Gentle........................Dull in bed, really wants to be somewhere else

Good listener........... Has a hearing problem...or not interested in having sex

New age..................Enjoys the Thai Discos (hip-hop)and can't wait until you leave

Old fashioned..........No BJs, ring jobs...not into experiments

Open minded...........Probably has many pictures on the internet, talks on mobile while in bed

Outgoing................. Loud and very embarrassing

Passionate...............Good sex but only when drunk

Faithful.....................Hasn't done long time since you came...short times with other BF's do not count

Professional..............Only work bar to help family

Romantic................. The night before you leave country she gives you her email and bank account info

Voluptuous.............Very fat

Ambidextrous ............... able to talk on mobile while having sex

Always answers her phone ... has three mobiles and numbers purchased by different BFs

Radiant .................... six tattoos

Ornamental ................. pierced eyebrow, nose and belly button

Self-sufficient ............ free lancer

Energetic .................. willing and able to walk from NEP across Sukhumvit to hail a taxi

Intelligent ................ a sick buffalo, various cousins in motorcycle accidents and father unemployed

Archived