MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 21

sayjann

woke up in the morning and i felt so hungover,i had really pushed out the boat the previous night.

laid in bed and thought about the previous day's events.

i still could'nt believe Nok had gone off with another man,why had she done it?.

at the time i could not get my head around the concept that while it was OK for me to butterfly,why would she want to go with another man?.

we had met,spent time together,i had taken her home and we had spoken about 'love'.

this was my 3rd trip to Patong and while i had met many girls,she had become special and was the 1st girl i had seen go with another man.

ok,i met a girl on my 1st trip and returned to see her,but she had a customer for my entire trip and i never took her home again and i felt differently about Bai after that.

i was still so upset and when i finally left my room i was really in a mood which was definately on the downside.

went to SportsBar and chatted to Frang and Khag and told them about what had happened and they were both surprised.

they could'nt believe Nok had gone with someone other then me.

then Nok's roommate and best friend,Bud passed by and we had a drink together and we chatted.

she was surprised to see me,saying Nok had not come home the previous night.

she thought she was with me,but i told her i had not been with Nok and again she seemed surprised.

Bud then went to work and i chatted to Frang.

today was my last night in Patong and i asked Frang if she still wanted to come with me S/T when she finished work at 6pm.

she said yes and i was looking forward to bedding her.

eventually i left and went for a walk,just to clear my head and i returned a little while later and entered PP.

Nok was dancing and when she finished,she joined me and hugged me and gave me the little kiss she always gave me.

eventually i asked her why she had gone with another man and again she lied.

she denied going with a falang the previous day,but when i told her i had seen him BF her,she went quiet and then admitted going with him,but only for a meal and a bit of dancing(no sex)and then she went home.

i told her Bud had told me she had not come home during the night and she finally admitted staying with him alnight and doing the dirty deed.

i told her i was unhappy and angry she had done this and she exploded.

she got so angry and had a real rant at me.

i had not wanted her the previous night,i had BF'd Na,not her,she needed money,she went with man to earn money to pay for rent and to send home.

the upshot of her anger was the subject of money.

she 'loved me' but refused to accept money from me.

the first 4 times i had BF'd her she accepted 2000 each time and the night before we went to her village,she accepted another 2000.

but after this she always refused money from me,we spent a week together,but she would not take any money.

this was my 3rd trip to Phuket and the first time i had met her and i only paid her 10,000 for 12 nights together.

i ALWAYS offered 2000 for each night,but she would refuse it and sometimes i would out it in her wallet and when she found it,she would return it to me.

once she found it when we were walking down Bangla and she got angry and threw the 4000 notes to the floor.

i ran around trying to pick it up,avoiding the temptation to stamp on the notes,knowing it was an insult to stamp on the King's image.

her words got to me and i felt really humble.

she was telling me she had feelings for and wanted to be with me each and every day,but wanted no money.

but she had to have some money and that's why she went with another man.

did i have any idea how she felt when she saw me taking one of her friend's?,she said it upset her so much.

she wanted to be with me everyday,did'nt want money and while i would often BF her and tell her to go home,she would cry,knowing i was fucking another woman that night.

but the worst thing?.

she told her friends in the bar what was going on and i had a procession of them approaching me and berating me for having a go at her.

i was given a real hard time,did'nt i understand she was a working girl and fucked for money?.

if i did'nt want her for the night,i wanted someone else,why should'nt she go with other men?.

a couple of her friends really got seriously angry with me and really laid into me.

i now understood what she felt and her job and even though i found the situation difficult,i knew i had to accept what had happened.

she told me she knew i was on holiday and could fuck as many women as i wanted,but i had to understand she was doing a job and she needed the money from other men.

i felt such a hypocrite.

as this was my last night,i told her i wanted us to spend it together and she wanted me to BF her straight away,but i could'nt.

i had arranged to meet Frang amd made an excuse as to why i could'nt take her now and said i would be back aroud 8pm and while she was'nt happy,she said 'up to you'.

but what of Na?.

i was very apprehensive of seeing her after how i had treated her and the things i had said to her the previous night.

but when i was alone sitting sheepishly in the corner she came and stood in front of me and held her hand out.

i shook it and got her to join me and i started to apologise to her,but she waved her hand and said no problem and carressed my hand and then procedded with the upper body massage.

we talked and all the time i was trying to apologise and in the end she got pissed off and told me to stop.

she was not interested.

here was a girl who i had treated so badly 15 hours before and she did'nt care about what had happened.

this was a girl i had made run out of a bar crying and now she was talking to me and massaging me.

what a conumdrum,will i ever understand them?.

left to meet Frang and just as we were about to leave,Jaa came across and said she wanted to give me something and would i wait? and i agreed.

she was gone for ages but returned with one of the flower garlands and kissed me as she placed it around my neck.

back to the room with Frang and we showered separately and we had a long kissing session and finally we got down to the important business.

i removed the towel and i was amazed at her nipples.

they were the biggest i had ever seen,probably almost an inch long and i had to get them in my mouth.

went down on her and then went for the fuck and i was a let down,i was so excited by her,i came within 30 seconds of entering her and i was disappointed.

i wanted more time and of course wanted to try and pleasure her,but i was a failure and i hope she was'nt too disappointed.

afterwards we talked and i mentioned her nipples and she told me she was unhappy with them and wanted to have them reduced?,but i told her no,they were good and she was surprised i liked them.

this was the first time i went with her and i would see her a further 2 times on my trips and one thing i noticed about her.

she would never touch my dick,she never attempted to go anywhere near it and i did'nt force the issue.

but a nice HJ would have been good.

we talked and she told me she was 28 and had been married and had a miscarriage at the age of 22 and after that things had not been the same and she and her husband drifted apart and she moved to Phuket.

she said she was single and living alone,but on further liasions with her she sort of contradicted her story and i think she was another girl to lie to me a little.

but this will be told later.

she left and i went back to PP and BF'd Nok and we just had a quiet night.

went for a meal and to various bars and i said goodbye to friends i had made.

but she made sure i was in the shit,she told most of the girls i said goodbye to the story of me getting angry about her going with another man and alnight i got shit thrown at me from the girls.

why could i not accept i was a butterfly and if Nok had to earn money,why could i not accept that?

again i had a lot of harsh words thrown at me and one friend of mine was really hard on me.

all the jabbing in the chest and i was a total C*** for behaving the way i did.

well i gave in to all the pressure and apologised to Nok.

back to the room and we had a long night of talking and just cuddling one another before a momentus session of sex.

afterwards she lay with her arms around me,head on my chest and fell asleep

took me a while to fall asleep and i had a little cry,i had met someone who i had really fallen for and i knew i would never see her again(i had no plans to visit Thailand again).

i thought i did love her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her,but what had happened to me?

can a man like me who travels to LOS for a holiday and meets a lady of the night ever find happiness?

i knew that as soon as i left she would be fucking other men and would forget me,but in my mind i imagined i was special to her and i wanted to take her away from it all.

When i saw that you put up day 21, i went to the fridge and got a beer and sat down wondering where all this was going, with you talking about Nok being the special girl and you barfining her friend Na in front of Nok's face :doah:

Your last day in patong seemed to be a quiet one tho you shafted Nok again by not barfining her until later that night :nono::grinyes: Think your brain was on overload caused by you trying to have something special with nok while frigging a dozen other BGs. A case of temporary insanity brought on by too many hot and available ladies which i guess pushes some guys close to the abyss.

Trip reports make me wonder about myself. I never tried to do so many girls like alot of you guys, was always happy with just a few different girls on any given trip to los. Something wrong with me ::

>>eventually i asked her why she had gone with another man and again she lied.

she denied going with a falang the previous day<<

Well she knew you saw her being barfined, so she wasn't lying ::

I think their lying is them simply trying to be kind & getting away with the 'mildest' story of the truth - just play them by their own game & all shall be fine ;)

Quite surprised she actually told perhaps the full story about sex & the lot even she didn't really have to admit that did she?

So she liked you I'm certain & even you did not abid by some of the most basic ground 'rules' aka not BF one of her friends from the same bar to her face!

Getting away with it like you did must be due to your natural mega charm & you she won't even take money :applause:

So you'll be back & so will the rest of us - hell I may even make it to phuket next time around :hubba:

Nok was and will always be special.

but as for paying the BF for Na,this is a moot point.

when i first met Nok she encouraged me to BF Na as they were great friends and Na needed some money.

i took Nok out of the Bar for 7 days and took her up country to see her family and knew she would be with me for a week and did not mind me seeing another Girl from her Bar.

i don't think i shafted her by not paying the BF until later in the evening.

i had made plans for a S/T in advance and had to go through with it.

it was normal for me to spend time in her Bar and not pay the BF until later,i liked to see her dance.

she was used to this scenario,but i will admit on this occasion she did want me to BF her early.

and she didn't know i had seen the BF paid for her,that's why she denied everything for around an hour.

'So she liked you I'm certain & even you did not abid by some of the most basic ground 'rules' aka not BF one of her friends from the same bar to her face!'

i've always thought this to be a silly conception.

not more than 1 Girl from a Bar?,what crap.

i have always visited in low season and found many places devoid of customers and the Girls are grateful when a man walks in their Bar.

money was scarce and while i would normally have 1 main Girl in my regular Bars,i had them pushing their friends on me saying "you like my friend,you want to go with her?"

they seemed quite happy with me going off with other Girls.

i remember one trip when i went with 7 Girls from 1 Bar(on their insistance)and every time i entered the place i had all of them sitting with me if they were available,no jealously

>>i took Nok out of the Bar for 7 days and took her up country

No way would I barfine a girl from nok's bar under any circumstances after taking her upcountry. She has a claim on you, and i'm surprised other girls in her bar would even consider going with you as its a loss of face for nok. Just my 2 satong.

of course those BG 'rules' er just there to mainly maintain 1 girls biz as well as save her 'face', but sure it's silly in this p4p, but still you did well in keeping everybody mostly happy in your home bar ;)

I guess making yourself a known face & behave not to rude during low season could spark some of the sceneriao's you describe, but it's not exactly what everyone including me have pulled off as a general rule - particular not as you made nok your special girl by joining her to the village ;)

:beer:

even after i took her to her home she still pushed her friends on me.

she actively encouraged me to go with them,but i admit i did not go for it that often.

there was one Girl that Nok was desparate for me to BF and no matter how much i said no she insisted twice as much.

in the end i took the Girl and had the biggest starfish experience of my life.

and as for other Girls not wanting to go with me?,that was nonsense as well.

the toilet was shared and many a time i would be having a leak and i would be accosted by other Girls.

a litle fondle or a kiss and the magic words "i want boom boom you".

and i saw them do it with other men as well.

the Girls were in a competitive business and i saw a lot of them trying to outmanouver each other

Archived