Quiz - Thai Trivia II

Pescator

Just got myself a scanner today and celebrated the happy occasion by making yet another multiple choice quiz. Sorry, cannot help myself :o Seems like I suffer from the misconception that this will be my claim to fame on this board. ::

Apart from a couple of initial general questions to warm you up :)this quiz is about Southern Thailand containing 28 questions about geography, nature, language and culture.

Comments on "transmissional errors" are of course welcome

:D as are comments about the time it takes to load the page. Mayby too long on a 56K modem?

Thai Trivia II

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi Zaad,

18? Not bad, especially since I recall you are not located in this general area and since you are working, I guess you don`t have too much time on your hands to tour the south.

Unlike me who some years back had 6 months parential leave:up: and travelled extensively in this region dragging the missus and son along much to her disapproval at the time. Now she has changed her mind and is glad to have had the opportunity to go so many places.

Mayby I should consider having another child :)

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi IB13,

too much thai words

Hmm, I guess you are right about that. Should probably shave some of them off. Or at least offer several options to choose between instead of making you type the answer yourself.

Thanks for your feedback.

By the way would you prefer the feature where the quiz supply the correct answer after you have entered your answer instead of the present feature that only states whether the answer is correct of incorrect?

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi HN,

I've actually never been further south than Hua Hin (last month) :)

It's not an honest score I must say, a little help from a Thai book I have here right beside me for the geographical questions + a few lucky guesses resulted in this (for me) positive score.

Good educational quiz Hua Nguu. :up:

And Laohuli (a few more too) thought my Pattaya quizz was too hard with questions no one could care less.... ::

11 points,ad i am lucky in 2 or 3 answers.

keep them coming anyway, but i really feel the pressure to start one about Chiang Mai and the North, and reformat my Pattaya one.

I have to try that quizz site, definitely.

Comments: I think the 4 choice format is the best, at least for a majority of the questions. Seems it will draw more people to give it a chance rather than scratch their head....

"By the way would you prefer the feature where the quiz supply the correct answer after you have entered your answer instead of the present feature that only states whether the answer is correct of incorrect?"

Yes please & fewer of those 'enter answer' popups as really tough if one haven't got a clue (no options to tick & no 25% chance LOL)

Archived