MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 23

sayjann

the usual sex with Jaa in the morning and i got the BBBJ again.

she was so good at this and loved to perform the deed,sometimes i thought she liked doing this more than actual sex.

sometimes when she done it it went on for so long i had to pull her off,saying i wanted a fuck and once she pulled a face and said "i like,you like,i do more",lovely attitude.

we eventually exited the room and i bought her lunch and she spoon fed me and i like this.

when it first happened i was very self conscious about it,saw other foreigners looking at me in a strange way,but by now i was used to it and i enjoyed.

we went to her bar i immediatey saw her go into 'work mode',even though i was with her she was looking at the men walking up and down the Soi and calling to them.

i felt a little put out as i was with her and thought i should be getting more attention,but after the situation with Nok and Na a couple of days previously i knew this was her job and we both knew i would'nt be taking her again that day and she had her interests in mind and i decided to leave the bar and her,just so that she could do her own thing.

i went to Sports Bar and surprised Frang and Khag.

i had gone home,what was i doing here? and i explained about me staying for a little while longer and Frang came from behind the bar and sat with me and gave me a little massage.

she said she wanted to see me again and would i like to take her back to my room S/T when she finished work?,and i thought why not and told her i would be back when she finished her shift.

there was something i had to do and it was very important.

as i had missed my flight the previous night i had to try and arrange another one home.

went to my regular travel agents in Patong and explained everything and to my relief there was no problem with me rebooking a flight.

they logged onto the Thai Airways Website and said there were plenty of seats available for the next 12 days and which flight and time did i want to book?.

it was now Tuesday and i had to be at work on the following Saturday so i asked for the Thursday night flight from BKK.

this would give me time to get home and have a day of recovery before the return to work and i booked it.

but the big surprise?,no surcharge,no extra charge for missing the flight and rebooking and i walked out of the shop with my new ticket.

was a little worried about seeing Nok so i didn't go to her bar in the afternoon and instead went to Lion Bar to see Sa.

she was overjoyed,today was her B/day and she was having a party in the evening and she wanted me to come,would i?.

yes i said and after buying her a couple of drinks and having another massage from her i left,promising to see her later.

went back to pick up Frang and we walked hand in hand back to my room.

today was much better,i went down on her and she seemed to enjoy it and while i wanted her to reciprocate,i still felt shy about asking her.

anyway the condom was placed on and we fucked in many positions.

she really took the initative and dictated the positions and really surprised me and wanted the sex in all positions.

eventually it came to the point when i could not hold back and told her i wanted to unload on her tits and it was no problem for her.

i pulled out and she grabbed me and jerked away and to my surprise i shot all over her face.

i was mortified,Frang was not the sort of girl i would normally do this too without asking first and i apologised as i sat astride her body,but she was fine with it.

'no problem' was her answer and after she had finished me off she went for the shower and i soon joined her.

we washed each other and then got dressed and i took her to her motorbike.

the one thing i noticed about Frang was that she was always in a hurry to go.

well i went and joined Jaa in her Bar and had a drink,but i had a motive.

i knew Nok was going to leave her bar at 21:00 and i needed to see her and i chatted to Jaa while keeping an eye out for Nok.

soon Nok appeared when she left her bar and i told Jaa i would be back very shortly.

rushed to the end of the Soi and made the 'impression of just bumping into Nok'.

she smiled and put her arms around me and i told her i wanted to take her home NOW.

but she said no,she was tired and wanted sleep,but she went to her handbag and took something out and gave it to me.it was a bracelet she had bought me and she placed it around my wrist.

a cheap thing of coloured beads with a wooden heart and love engraved on it and i was thrilled.

not often a BG buys me something and this was her 2nd gift to me in 2 days and i was touched.

it may have been a cheap gift,but it meant everything to me and i have never taken it off my wrist to this day.

she still insisted on going home so i gave her the money for a motorbike taxi and waved her off and returned to Jaa.

stayed for a while and while Jaa wanted me to BF her,it was early and i had things to do first and took my leave of her.

walked the 40 yards to Lion Bar and joined Sa's B/day party.

she was thrilled to see me and made sure i had the best seat in the house and draped herself all over me.

Sa did'nt drink,but on her B/day she pushed the boat out and when i got there she as well away.

slurring her words and grinning away(sounds like me on a good day).

Her boss was in attendance and kept buying her bottles of beer,but as she did'nt drink beer she passed them to me and i had a few free beers and decided i liked this.

Sa wanted me to take her home for the night andi was very willing,but as the night went on i got very frustrated.

she kept asking me when was i going to BF her and i kept saying 'now?' or 'when you want to go,we will go' but she kept saying 'in a minute' and then 5 minutes later she woud repeat her questions.

i realised she was too drunk and that all i said to her was not getting through and i knew it would not be a good experience if i took her home.

so i did the dirty on her,when she went to the toilet i upped and left,i did'nt have the heart or nerve to tell Sa i was leaving to her face.

walked to Pink Panther and knew i was safe as Nok had finished work.

sat there for a while and noticed a girl dancing and thought 'she's hot'.

invited her to join me for a drink and chatted away and i saw some of Nok's friends looking at me in a funny way.

the girl's name was Bum and very un Thai looking,very European in her looks and i was surprised i was drawn to her.

wanted to take her home for the night,but because of where i was,i did'nt want people to know and tried to explain to her that i would slip her the 500 and she was to meet me outside in 15 minutes.

she could'nt comprehend this and as i was trying to get through to her i had a surprise,who entered the bar?.............Nok.

shit i thought and tried to mould into the shadows and was successful.

Nok disappeared and by the time she came back downstairs,Bum had gone to dance and i was sitting alone.

Nok was walking out the bar and still had'nt seen me and as she walked past me i called her name and she looked and saw me and came and set with me.

bought her a drink and asked why she was there?,i thought she had gone home.

she explained tonight was payday and she had come in for her wages.

i still wanted to take her back to my room for the night(Bum had been forgotten)but a problem arose.

she said i had to pay the BF for her and i disagreed.

she was not working,why shouldi pay BF?,but she insisted and i still said no.

she was not at work so no BF needed and if i had bumped into her on the street and taken her home,then i would not have needed to pay the BF.

she kept going on and i got fed up and just told her i was leaving the bar and i would wait for her at the end of the Soi and if she wanted to come with me for the night to follow me.

i left and waited and she soon appeared and we went back to my room and she wasn't happy.

she saw the bed had been slept on that day and picked up a hair that was lying on the bed.

it was one of Frangs and Nok said that i had had a lady already today and i said no,must be one of hers.

she was'nt silly,she said she had not been there for 2 days and bed linen would have been changed twice since and the hair was too long to be one of hers.

i protested my innocence and she grudgingly accepted my explanation,but i knew she was angry and hurt and i just pampered her.

we had the shower and then talked for a while before another session of good sex.

i had one more night after this one in Thailand and i was determined to make sure Nok had a good time.

Archived